HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

oral sex and canker sore

<< < (11/11)

Oops:
I did read through the lessons, but it doesn't mention NAT testing, am I wrong.  I am sorry if I am being a bother, I just wanted to know about it if it would be conclusive. 

RapidRod:
What kind of risk did you have? YOU DIDN'T. So it wouldn't matter what kind of test you took or when you took the test. YOU DID NOT HAVE A RISK.

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Ann:
Oops,

NAT testing isn't used for general diagnostic purposes. It's used to test donated blood and that is why it is not included in our Testing lesson. We only list test that are in public diagnostic use.

You don't need to test over this incident, you only need to test if it is time for your regular, routine sexual health check up. One of the standard ELISA tests will suffice. You certainly don't need NAT testing.

Ann

Oops:
I apologize for the excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation.  I didn't realize that I did that.  I didn't mean to be a bother and most definitely didn't mean to make anyone so upset.  Thank you for your time.  I will not let it happen again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version