HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Brief unprotected

(1/2) > >>

Regretful2012:
Im a woman ..i gave oral unprotected with ejac..but before protected vaginal tryed anal condom broke abd was pulled out right away in and out..43 days negative rapid

Ann:
Regret,

The only risk you had was the broken condom, but you're going to come out of this ok.

The vast majority of people who have actually been infected will seroconvert and test positive by six weeks (42 days), with the average time to seroconversion being only 22 days.

A six week (or more) negative is highly unlikely to change, but must be confirmed at the three month point.

I do not expect your 45 day negative result to change, but you do need to confirm at three months.

Ann

Regretful2012:
Thank you Ann for the quick reply..i was just wondering does it matter how many partners ive had years ago?..or its just this situation i tested neg after 43 days..i went outside my marriage and found myself in this situation ..i get really hot inside my body like a hotflash but all throughout body..and what worries me is my hubby experianced that one night and he was itchy ..scratching his exzema scars..i find myself sweating at night :/

Ann:
Regret,

No, it doesn't matter how many partners you've had in the past. Hiv isn't a punishment for having sex you know.

You're highly unlikely to go on to test hiv positive after a 45 day negative regardless of your details.

Ann

Regretful2012:
 :'(im really afraid and i was being safe and now im in this situation..i tested at 48 days nonreactive..but these pains on my neck wont go away ..i always feels pain in areas of my body my eyes feel weird/dry ..its hard to cry ..the feeling something is in my thro..at ..i really think i did it this time..i worry for my family ..think about if they can get it from my water bottle ..food sharein..whats wrong with me ..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version