Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

AMG 2013 OFFICIAL THREAD TO VOTE FOR LOCATION

<< < (3/21) > >>

Miss Philicia:
If you're in shape and attractive you can also make a starting rate of $1900 to masturbate for seancody-dot-com while in San Diego!

BikerGuy:
San Diego - Mid-late July - early August.

bonnie_nc:
I think I'll vote with David for San Diego.  My first trip to California was the San Francisco AMG, and what a great time that was!  I am sure I will enjoy the trip wherever we go!  July or August will work for me as well.

Razorbill:
This is a tough one.  San Diego has the zoo and La Jolla, the Midway aircraft carrier and a harbor cruise. I'm sure it would be lovely to walk around.  Chicago has the Sear Tower (now the Willis), the Field Museum and the Chicago Institute of Art, Lake Michigan shore and probably that "city feel" - restaurants, lots of people, big buildings and bright lights. For those of us who remember the fun we had at Fenway, there's the Chicago Cubs and White Sox and San Diego's Padres.  I feel San Diego would have a nice climate and and a laid back ambiance and Chicago might be more culturally exciting.  Chicago is also 2200 miles closer to me than San Diego.  I could make it a driving vacation.  OK, I'll stop thinking aloud and shut up.
Vote: Chicago.

aztecan:
Both San Diego and Chicago are good choices. It is a tough decision.

Regarding distance, it is slightly farther to Chicago, but it is a train hub and easily accessible by rail.

I think I could get to San Diego by train too, but not too sure.

After confering with friends who have been to both places, I think I will cast my vote for:

Chicago.

Edited to add, anytime except the first week of August.

HUGS,

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version