Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

DC 2012 AMG photos

<< < (2/3) > >>

WillyWump:
oh GOD.

the pictures only get worse. Ok enough.

btw, what Mr. Wolfie doesnt tell you is that this was in his room around 3am and for no reason I have a bow tie on and Mark, Henry, Jeff and He were in the living room taking whiskey shots and making fun of me. And I think there was some grab ass going on as well.

mitch777:
more pics please. ;D

wolfter:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on October 01, 2012, 04:15:42 PM ---oh GOD.

the pictures only get worse. Ok enough.

btw, what Mr. Wolfie doesnt tell you is that this was in his room around 3am and for no reason I have a bow tie on and Mark, Henry, Jeff and He were in the living room taking whiskey shots and making fun of me. And I think there was some grab ass going on as well.

--- End quote ---

Those pics exist also, but I will only use them if needed....lmao...  they are now safely hidden in my vault for my viewing pleasure only.

Jody:
It's ALWAYS the camera. ;)

Are those Willy's shoes all lined up, army sarge inspection ready?  OMG, I thought I was anal retentive!!!  No comments. :D

Jody :)

bocker3:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on October 01, 2012, 12:58:31 PM ---Well except for Sexy Henry. he makes me sick with his bod.

and we are all bald, that must be Jody's camera also!

-W

--- End quote ---

Grandma -- embrace your age.  Why fight it, time (and gravity) are going to win anyway.

As for being bald -- if some folk wish to use their testosterone to grow hair on their head, go for it -- I have better uses for mine.

M

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version