Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

DC 2012 AMG photos

(1/3) > >>

wolfter:
Jody was so nice to send me a couple of pictures in the mail that I'd like to share.
Our own dear Jody with me in front of a giant mastadon

The night 6 of us got attacked by fruit flies.  Too bad we didn't have someone to take a pic of us with Jody in it. :(

WillyWump:
Or LORD. Look how fat I am. Was this after my McDonalds Splurge?

I guess I'll put down these breakfast tacos and go jogging.

-W

wolfter:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on October 01, 2012, 11:11:37 AM ---Or LORD. Look how fat I am. Was this after my McDonalds Splurge?

I guess I'll put down these breakfast tacos and go jogging.

-W

--- End quote ---

It has to be Jody's antique camera cause we all look like we have huge guts and I NEVR eat at Greasy D's. :o

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: wolfter on October 01, 2012, 11:58:36 AM ---It has to be Jody's antique camera cause we all look like we have huge guts

--- End quote ---

Well except for Sexy Henry. he makes me sick with his bod.

and we are all bald, that must be Jody's camera also!

-W

wolfter:
I have some that I can't post lest I'll make more enemies.  But I couldn't resist the sudden onset herpies photos... :o

Poor Wumpy made the mistake of asking me what the new spot on his lip was.  I couldn't help it that my evil side kicked in and I asserted he contracted herpies from that twink.  I guess it was payback for leaving us worried about his sudden absence.  I think it was actually special sauce, the Big Mac type...

Willy of course pretending he can be as fashionable as Henry. 

I took this so I can review it next year and determine if I had enough shoes.  I did great this year, only 6 pairs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version