Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

ATRIPLA-DAY 10

(1/2) > >>

softballdude2012:
Hello Everyone.

I am on day ten with Atripla.  No major side effects until now.  My hands and feet have become itchy as hell and I am starting to see the rash form.  Any suggestions so I can nip the rash in its butt?

Thanks all,
SBdude2012

buginme2:
Take a Benadryl.  Rash only lasts a couple days (from my experience).

EUROLOVE:
Hi there.
Yeah Take some antihistamine, and also ask for a prescription of oral cortizone or something to help with the itching. Today its more then 5 days since my rash went away and I'm feeling great again, so you'll get through this! Also I found that the rash got worse when I was just lying around, once I moved around, even went jogging and got heavy circulation going, it felt and looked a bit better, at least that was the case for me.

;)

softballdude2012:
Today was a very rough day at work...My feet were something else, felt like they were on fire.  I am going to see the doctor in the morning just to make sure it is all ok.

Off topic, I almost died today, choked on a jolly rancher, got stuck right in my throat...sorry had to express that.

Thanks,
SBdude2012

jimbalaya:

--- Quote from: softballdude2012 on September 24, 2012, 08:29:53 PM ---Today was a very rough day at work...My feet were something else, felt like they were on fire.  I am going to see the doctor in the morning just to make sure it is all ok.

Off topic, I almost died today, choked on a jolly rancher, got stuck right in my throat...sorry had to express that.

Thanks,
SBdude2012

--- End quote ---

Sorry it was such a rough day!   And as much as I LOVE jolly ranchers, having one stuck in your throat is not a pleasant experience...been there done that.....I hope the rash gets better soon!     :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version