Main Forums > Living With HIV

Unprotected sex, disclosure and sexual health clinics

<< < (2/64) > >>

jkinatl2:

--- Quote from: Zohar on September 21, 2012, 05:39:21 PM ---I'm talking about penetrative sex.

--- End quote ---

Penetrative sex is low risk if you are undetectable and are also the one being penetrated.

I am also curious as to why you felt you needed to give that information to your doctor, and what exactly is your purpose in starting this thread.

bear60:
Disclosure is all about taking responsibility for your actions.  Grow up, man up...take responsibility for what you do.

Zohar:

--- Quote from: jkinatl2 on September 21, 2012, 05:45:16 PM ---Penetrative sex is low risk if you are undetectable and are also the one being penetrated.

I am also curious as to why you felt you needed to give that information to your doctor, and what exactly is your purpose in starting this thread.

--- End quote ---

1. I'm U/D and took the active role.

2. I gave the information to the doctor because I was asked - not for the first time. I started this thread to ascertain what others do in this situation.

jkinatl2:

--- Quote from: Zohar on September 21, 2012, 05:51:02 PM ---1. I'm U/D and took the active role.

2. I gave the information to the doctor because I was asked - not for the first time. I started this thread to ascertain what others do in this situation.

--- End quote ---

You realize of course that U/D in blood does not necessarily equal U/D in semen, right?

As much as I am VEHEMENTLY against the criminalization of HIV infection, I rather think that exposing people to HIV without their informed consent is the hallmark of a sociopath.

Thanks for making it that much worse for the rest of us out here, passing along the stigma of HIV, you despicable cuntwaffle.

mecch:
Zohar, if you didn't like the doctor's opinion so what. Just ignore it. He asked, you decided to answer, so what?
Also, are you saying you are 100% morally free to do what you want because its the other person's responsibility to protect himself?  In fact, I understand that both people are responsible. But if you are comfortable and content with your choices and your actions are legal where you are doing them, then your doctors opinion is just that, an opinion.  As would be our opinions here.  Sounds like you already made up your mind so why ask?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version