Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

LIFE INSURANCE

(1/8) > >>

dc2nice:
Does anyone know of a Life Insurance Company that will take people with HIV & Hep C. I am 55 y o male who has no family. I live alone and have not worked since 2005. After all these years, is there someone who can please let me know what can I do?

dc2nice

Lou-ah-vull:
With Mutual of Omaha you can get up to $25000 of life insurance with no medical exam and no medical questions.  I have one of these policies.  New York Life also has one of these.  I belong to AARP but you do not need to belong to AARP to benefit.  Google either or both of these companies.

WillyWump:
Yeah I have the Mutual of Omaha no exam policy (along with a pre HIV policy), the Mutual of Omaha just wont pay out in full for the first 2 years, afterwards it's 100%. I  pay about $60/mo. for the Mutual Omaha

-W

seriously:

--- Quote from: dc2nice on September 18, 2012, 05:35:59 PM ---I am 55 y o male who has no family. I live alone and have not worked since 2005.

--- End quote ---

Why do you need life insurance?  From what you said, you have no dependents and are on a limited budget.
It sounds like you'd be better served spending the premiums on your own needs or giving them to the ultimate beneficiary while you are both around to enjoy it.

Miss Philicia:
I thought exactly the same thing. What's the point?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version