Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

STRIBILD - A NEW 1 PILL DRUG side effects

<< < (2/13) > >>

gadawg1979:
On Complera never had the poops... But the farts will peel paint and sleep I have given up on.

gooodman:

--- Quote from: Pozitively Moving Forward on September 10, 2012, 06:06:00 PM ---.

--- End quote ---
Sorry, for some reason I cannot see your answer and I am very interested in your testing experience...

gooodman:

--- Quote from: Jonnyb on September 18, 2012, 08:53:23 AM ---Hi guys i am new to the forum. I havent been in the clinical trials but i am on day 5 of taking stribild for tge first time (or any hiv med for that matter). I have noticed tgat i am a little more gasy but only a little more. The same with acid reflux. But i am very naucious. I havent thrown up yet but i also havent exactly left the house in a couole of days and yesterday and today i woke up much earlier then usual really naucious. Is anyone else experiencing these side effects? I have never been on antiretroviral treatment before. I heard the first month can be very nausciating so is that what this is? I definately feel like its a little debillitating. Ant info would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!!!

Jonny b

--- End quote ---

Sustiva first gave this naucious conditions with nightmares, then Atripla came alone and it has Sustiva in it - so the same effect - you fell naucious for couple of hours and always have a nightmares.. Now you telling that Stribild has the same side effect? For the price they asking - they better come up with higher quality drug. Personaly I have no side effects from Complera bisides it makes me like a leaking gas balloon. You cannot work at the office if you taking Complera. You gonna poison your coworkers!

Ann:

--- Quote from: gooodman on September 23, 2012, 12:37:07 AM --- Sorry, for some reason I cannot see your answer and I am very interested in your testing experience...

--- End quote ---

He edited his posts to remove what he'd written.

gooodman:

--- Quote from: Jonnyb on September 18, 2012, 08:53:23 AM ---Hi guys i am new to the forum. I havent been in the clinical trials but i am on day 5 of taking stribild for tge first time (or any hiv med for that matter). I have noticed tgat i am a little more gasy but only a little more. The same with acid reflux. But i am very naucious. I havent thrown up yet but i also havent exactly left the house in a couole of days and yesterday and today i woke up much earlier then usual really naucious. Is anyone else experiencing these side effects? I have never been on antiretroviral treatment before. I heard the first month can be very nausciating so is that what this is? I definately feel like its a little debillitating. Ant info would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!!!

Jonny b

--- End quote ---
Is it amazing - STRIBILD was approved by FDA on August 28, or 2 days plus-minus, and on September 5th you was able to get this brand new drug already taken! God bless America! Please, John your experience is very important for all of us - keep us infomed about your progress! And when you will get your first blood test done, ask your doc to print copy for you and make notes about changes in your numbers. The price for this drug is HUUUUUUUUUGE! So, people want to know how it works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version