Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

Illegal to sell extra medications??

<< < (2/4) > >>

intaglio:
Oooh, dontcha know? HIV meds are the new bath salts.  :/

I've got a big bottle of sulfa meds to which I happen to be allergic. The frugal part of me just doesn't want to have to recycle them at the next 'bring us your pills' event at our local dump. But that's where they'll be heading.

An aside: I always wonder if the county has to fight off applicants and volunteers for these days due in the hopes they can 'stock up' on their favorite recreational stimulants. I really don't want to know the answer to that.

Ann:

--- Quote from: intaglio on September 28, 2012, 06:31:28 PM ---
An aside: I always wonder if the county has to fight off applicants and volunteers for these days due in the hopes they can 'stock up' on their favorite recreational stimulants. I really don't want to know the answer to that.

--- End quote ---

Sad thing is, some may be hoping to score some needed prescription meds that they cannot afford to buy, despite needing them. Hmmmm....

newkrr:
I actually was thinking about this the other day, not about selling my meds but giving them to someone who is on my old regime.

I have 4 months supply of Kivexa, Atazanavir and Ritonavir. My Doctor said they aren't allowed to take them back even though they are all sealed and perfect!

Seems such a waste, I have switched to Eviplera.

Is anyone from the Uk on this forum and on those meds? Would they take them from me do you think?

zach:
really?! this is your first post?!!

newkrr:
On this matter yes. Not my first ever post. Started Eviplera a week ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version