Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

I found put the guy who infected me was already on hiv meds

<< < (2/6) > >>

Buckmark:

--- Quote from: jtgymguy on August 17, 2012, 10:13:19 AM ---He knew he was hiv positive
He chose not to tell me

--- End quote ---

And you chose not to use a condom.

--- Quote ---Iknow in texas its illegal so you figure it out

--- End quote ---

Actually, Texas does not have specific criminal law about HIV transmission.  Prosecutions in Texas are brought under the charge of "assault with a deadly weapon".   So prosecution is a little more uncertain, and you still have to convince a district attorney to prosecute.   If you do prosecute, be prepared to have every detail of your sexual encounter (and every detail of your previous sexual encounters) questioned, scrutinized and publicized for everyone to see in the media, including family and friends.

denb45:

--- Quote from: Buckmark on August 17, 2012, 10:50:53 AM ---And you chose not to use a condom.

So prosecution is a little more uncertain, and you still have to convince a district attorney to prosecute.   If you do prosecute, be prepared to have every detail of your sexual encounter (and every detail of your previous sexual encounters) questioned, scrutinized and publicized for everyone to see in the media, including family and friends.

--- End quote ---

Yup   ;)

wolfter:
And since you aided and abetted in committing this "crime", shouldn't you be charged with conspiracy? :o 

denb45:
also, I wanted to add:  Sexual assault & Rape cases are also prosecuted & treated the very same way, even if HIV-infection occurs are not...

Solo_LTSurvivor:
Wow.  This thread seems like something straight out of the Jeremy Kyle Show, since he's looking for women --- or am I missing something  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version