Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

I found put the guy who infected me was already on hiv meds

<< < (6/6)

leatherman:

--- Quote from: pathsofglory on January 05, 2013, 06:39:22 PM ---Wrong !!!! the guy knew about his status and didn't reveal it, ergo he's a criminal and should therefore spend time in jail.
if you're hiv+ you have to reveal your status either you're using or not a condom.

--- End quote ---
your response is confusing as you seem to be comparing apples to oranges. Ann is not wrong. All persons are responsible for their own health.

IMHO, I would go further and say that having unprotected sex makes you 100% for becoming infected - or acquiring any other STD or becoming pregnant. Whether your partner discloses or not doesn't change the responsibility you have for your own health or status. Whether it's a criminal offense or not for someone to not disclose their status (if they even know it) doesn't change your responsibility to protect yourself.

buginme2:

--- Quote from: pathsofglory on January 05, 2013, 06:39:22 PM ---Wrong !!!! the guy knew about his status and didn't reveal it, ergo he's a criminal and should therefore spend time in jail.
if you're hiv+ you have to reveal your status either you're using or not a condom.

--- End quote ---

I agree with Leatherman.  This isnt a 50/50 thing.  You are 100% responsible for your own health and well being. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version