Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

I'm Back B*tches!

<< < (2/3) > >>

anniebc:
Good to hear you got home safely, I take it you managed to hold on to your travel case and didn't lose it on the way home.. ;D

Aroha
Jan :-*

bocker3:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on August 08, 2012, 11:36:13 AM ---and thank you again for dropping me off ;) John wanted to know where I met you and how serious we were . LOL

-W

--- End quote ---

Hmmmm??  I've never been confused with a twink before??

You're welcome for the drop off -- it really was mere minutes off my path and it was nice to have company for half the ride home.

M

Basquo:
I love King's Dominion! My dad stopped there as a surprise on the way home from my previous visit to Washington which I'm sure everyone got sick of me talking about.

Miss Philicia:
I worked at King's Dominion for a week during college. That place sucked chunks.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Basquo on August 09, 2012, 09:32:11 PM ---I love King's Dominion! My dad stopped there as a surprise on the way home from my previous visit to Washington which I'm sure everyone got sick of me talking about.

--- End quote ---

Loved KD! It blows away Fiesta Tex. Loved it! The Volcano coaster was freakin awesome (the one where you shoot out of the top)

My fave was Intimidator..

but check this out.. I was NEXT UP on the shockwave and they closed the ride due to weather. BOO! I was so mad, I have never rode a rollercoaster that you stand up on. :(

this is how close I got..lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version