Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

I'm Back B*tches!

<< < (3/3)

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on August 09, 2012, 10:10:33 PM ---Loved KD! It blows away Fiesta Tex. Loved it! The Volcano coaster was freakin awesome (the one where you shoot out of the top)

My fave was Intimidator..

but check this out.. I was NEXT UP on the shockwave and they closed the ride due to weather. BOO! I was so mad, I have never rode a rollercoaster that you stand up on. :(

this is how close I got..lol

--- End quote ---

I would do that ! The faster, steeper, twistier, loopier the ride, the more I like it !  8)    In 32 years, I have never been able to get Ed on any kind of roller coaster. He can barely go up or down on an escalator.  :)

Ray

wolfter:

--- Quote from: J.R.E. on August 10, 2012, 03:30:14 PM ---
   In 32 years, I have never been able to get Ed on any kind of roller coaster. He can barely go up or down on an escalator.  :)

Ray

--- End quote ---

ER UM, from what I remember, he's not the one who has issues with escalators. ;D

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: wolfter on August 10, 2012, 03:39:43 PM ---ER UM, from what I remember, he's not the one who has issues with escalators. ;D

--- End quote ---

;D  ;D

The escalator at the DC metro, almost had him vomiting and passing out. I rubbed his back going down and kept talking to him !   :)

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: J.R.E. on August 10, 2012, 03:30:14 PM ---
He can barely go up or down on an escalator.  :)

--- End quote ---

ROFLMAO  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version