Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Mental Health & HIV

God...

<< < (4/4)

Life:
Well said.... :)

weasel:

Hi 0608 ,

I have always believed in GOD   even when he took my older brother at the
     the age of 52  many years ago .  ( Brain Cancer ) 

I was brought up in  school that we prayed every morning  , and had church teaching  twice
   during the week .  I do not buy into Jesus the way  Holy Rollers do thou .

I am quite sure about things coming full circle ,  Life gives you what you give life .

Nothing would ever convince me that GOD did exist and does good things . 

Having  HIV has not changed anything about my beliefs .

The fact that you didn't speak up, or "boo" is the litmus test of your faith. If you believed what you say, you would have spoken up.

Perhaps.  But I am a work in progress still, and I hope to get there someday.

I strongly disagree on this matter !   Sometimes it is best to let a fool talk and leave it at that  ;)

Carl

P.S.  I am convinced there is an after life .  I have seen proof if it  .

0608:
Thanks for that, Weasel.  A personal belief system is just that, personal.  But I can just say that HIV has definitely made me realize that I was not the world, and there is something out there much greater than me, but of which I was still a valuable part.  Does that make sense?  I probably sound like Madonna going on about Kaballah, LOL.

Anyway, for me, belief in this "greater" force (God to me) has been such a help to me, as your belief has seemed to have done for you.  God bless!  :)

Hideyoshi:

--- Quote from: 0608 on August 07, 2012, 01:45:45 PM ---I have a question:  Has being positive changed your ideas and feelings about God?

--- End quote ---

Nope I would say it was unchanged. I feel the same about god and consider religion very important to me both before and after.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version