Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

We made it home !

<< < (2/5) > >>

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: wolfter on July 31, 2012, 05:31:45 PM ---..we're not worthy ;D

Greg

Modified:  Just made it home myself.  Looking forward to sleeping in my own bed.

--- End quote ---

LOL ! ;D  Get some rest !  Nothing like the home bed to sleep in,  But after sleeping at the hotel, Ed and I decided its time to get ourselves a new mattress ! :) We've been putting it off too long ! It's almost like a comedy, when we get into bed ! :)

It was great meeting you Greg. Or should I say "Mr. Smiley!  ;D Looking forward to the next get together!

(((hugs))---Ray 8)

bocker3:
Glad you and Ed made it back safely.  It was so great to put a face to the "JRE".  It is always fun to meet more virtual friends in person.  Hope to meet up again soon.
Hugs,
Mike

P.S.  what happened in DC stays in DC--unless I ever need a "leg up", then all bets are off!   ;D 8)

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: bocker3 on July 31, 2012, 05:58:02 PM ---

P.S.  what happened in DC stays in DC   ;D 8)

--- End quote ---

You mean, something happened I wasn't aware of ?  ;)  Oh yes, I think I managed to  leave a quarter inch of soles, from my sneakers, on the hot asphalt and sidewalks of Washington !! LOL   8) EDITED to ADD: I think they melted off !

It was great meeting you Mike !! Take care of yourself !  8)

((hugs))--Ray

denb45:
Hey Ray & Ed, again thanks for hanging out with us, it was FUN to get to know the 2 of you guys, hope we can get to do this again next yr.  ;)

Hugs  :D

Dennis and Bob

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: denb45 on July 31, 2012, 06:18:41 PM ---Hey Ray & Ed, again thanks for hanging out with us, it was FUN to get to know the 2 of you guys, hope we can get to do this again next yr.  ;)

Hugs  :D

Dennis and Bob

--- End quote ---

Dennis,

You and Bob are great! It was nice finally meeting you after all this time, and thanks for going over to Arlington with us, we had a great HOT time (LOL) But, It was wonderful to get to Arlington, As I never been there, and at 60 years of age , why put it off. It really was a great day, no matter how hot it was.

We got to see, what we wanted to see..

(((hugs ))) To you and Bob-

Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version