Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

We made it home !

(1/5) > >>

J.R.E.:

8)  We just arrived back home about 15 minutes ago.  8 hours of driving from the hotel to Walterboro, SC.  We then Left Walterboro @ 6:30 this morning, and drove another 9 hours !   :P  I need to soak these  old tired bones right about now!!

Later-----Ray & Ed  8)

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: J.R.E. on July 31, 2012, 03:13:42 PM --- 8)  We just arrived back home about 15 minutes ago.  8 hours of driving from the hotel to Walterboro, SC.  We then Left Walterboro @ 6:30 this morning, and drove another 9 hours !   :P  I need to soak these  old tired bones right about now!!

Later-----Ray & Ed  8)

--- End quote ---

Glad you two are home and safe , it was great meeting you guys .

I didn't have to drive to get home but my bones are tired as well LOL .

phildinftlaudy:
Ed and Ray:

Glad you all made it home safe!

That is a long drive --- my bones are tired just hearing how long it took.

Get some rest.

It was a pleasure to meet you both.

Now that we know that we aren't all that far apart geographically, I will have to make my way over your way for a visit.

Look forward to talking to you both again soon.

-Phil

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: jg1962 on July 31, 2012, 04:47:57 PM ---Glad you two are home and safe , it was great meeting you guys .

I didn't have to drive to get home but my bones are tired as well LOL .

--- End quote ---

It was great meeting you too Jeff !

--- Quote from: phildinftlaudy on July 31, 2012, 04:53:29 PM ---Ed and Ray:

Glad you all made it home safe!

Now that we know that we aren't all that far apart geographically, I will have to make my way over your way for a visit.

Look forward to talking to you both again soon.

-Phil

--- End quote ---

Nice meeting you to Phil, and once again, thanks for getting us situated, when we first pulled in.

Jeff, you know you are more than welcome to come visit anytime you like, same with you Phil. We're not that far apart.

By the way, when we woke up this morning in South Carolina, the Temp outside was 68 degrees.  Almost felt like winter !!  LOL   ;D

(((Hugs))) to you both ---Ray

wolfter:
Ray, it was so great to meet you guys.  You and Ed are both the sweetest people....we're not worthy ;D

Greg

Modified:  Just made it home myself.  Looking forward to sleeping in my own bed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version