Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

Reflections on AMG 2012: Washington DC

<< < (7/7)

Lou-ah-vull:
Story of my life.... left behind again!

:-)

Gary

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Lou-ah-vull on August 15, 2012, 10:43:45 PM ---Story of my life.... left behind again!

Gary

--- End quote ---

It had to be that he didn't get to spend much time with you or you'd have been at the top of the list.  You're certainly at the top of mine. ;D 

I'm still working on implementing all the things you spoke of at the awesome memorial service.  I've rewatched all those movies you mentioned and I garnered a deeper understanding of the meanings of them.

denb45:

--- Quote from: Lou-ah-vull on August 15, 2012, 10:43:45 PM ---Story of my life.... left behind again!

Gary

--- End quote ---

Oh Gary  :-*  I didn't leave you behind, I zipped up your fly in the hotel lobby (cuz your barn door was open) while you were w/ Mike (bocker) bob even fixed mike's uneven shorts, and Mike just turned all RED with glee...lol   

I liked you even tho it was the 1st time we met and I miss you the most of all ..........gotta love a man who's makes a big ole boy like me cry, as you  spoke that awesome memorial service  :'(

Lou-ah-vull:
Makes me day...just got a bit "needy" (not to mention "nerdy") reading the reflections.  Like everyone else, I miss everyone right after we leave too and always look forward to planning the next event. 

Thanks...

Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version