Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

Reflections on AMG 2012: Washington DC

<< < (6/7) > >>

Miss Philicia:
Plus it would be ever so enjoyable witnessing AMG cat herding in process as a Category Five hurricane was approaching.

phildinftlaudy:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on August 14, 2012, 01:53:41 PM ---Plus it would be ever so enjoyable witnessing AMG cat herding in process as a Category Five hurricane was approaching.

--- End quote ---

We haven't had a major hurricane since Wilma -- while that does not bode well for the odds, as each year that passes without one increases the odds of having a major one the following year..... I would expect that we will probably get something this year (around late September or early to mid October). Wilma hit around the end of October...

For the most part, the hurricanes aren't too disruptive and I wouldn't let them head off plans for an AMG in Miami --- but, that said, I also would say that that should be taken into consideration when site selection comes into play.

But, heat waves have been known to hit Chicago and earthquakes the west coast, so there is always the possibility of something occurring - but it seems like the AMGs over the years have always been unaffected by any such events. 

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: denb45 on August 14, 2012, 09:57:41 AM ---
I already miss the hell outta you all  :'(

Hugs

DEN

--- End quote ---

Miss you too Dennis.  Big (((hugs))) to you and all my fellow AMG'ers ! 

Ray  8)

wolfter:

--- Quote from: denb45 on August 14, 2012, 09:57:41 AM ---I've got a crush on the following people @ this yrs. AMG 2012 in D.C.

RAB ( Rocky)
Jody
Mike (bocker)
Will  ( WillyWump)
Ray  (J.R.E.)
Phil
and David & David
Nick ( pozniceguy)

There, I said it, I got it off my chest, I feel liberated for saying it, It FREED ME

I already miss the hell outta you all  :'(

Hugs

DEN

--- End quote ---

It's ok, I still have a crush on you. ;D 

denb45:

--- Quote from: wolfter on August 15, 2012, 01:35:23 PM ---It's ok, I still have a crush on you. ;D

--- End quote ---

:-*  Thanks Greg, I'll take whatever I can get @ this point  :D

DEN

Hugs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version