Main Forums > Living With HIV

One pill a day...

(1/5) > >>

ndrew:
Hello,

I have not been around here much, because I had a huge project to do, which was quite a success.  I hope some of you will remember me  :)

Anyway, I FINALLY got my labs- 362/21% CD4, 48K VIRAL

My doctor sez my resistance test is cool, so I am looking at a bottle of Atripla with my name on it (spelled incorrectly of course).

I dunno how I feel about this.  I was dreading it for a while, but after 2 1/2 years without meds, I think I am ready.  I am going to start popping the big pill tomorrow night after I teach my last class of the week and go to the gym.

Change is good...
Drew

Eldon:
Hello Drew,

It is good to hear from you. I wanted to wish you the BEST on taking your new meds. Just remember to take them as your Doctor has prescribed them to you. Please DO keep us posted.

Make the BEST of each Day!

wellington:
Meds are great. No reason at all to fear them, unless you've become resistant or have an unpleasant reaction. Keep thinking the happy thoughts and the karma fairies will be kind ;)

otherplaces:
Drew,

I wish you the best of luck with this step forward.  I know it is different for everyone.  But I have to say I'm unsure if I feel anything when I take Atripla now...except better.  I hope it is the same for you.

Keep us posted.

Go get 'em!

brian

Life:
Drew,  sounds like your body is asking you for permission to have a break now.  It has worked pretty damn well at staving off the critters.  You will do just fine..   Its just a "stepping stone" is all..  Don't make to big a deal out of it as I did... The Fight Begins!  Motha *uckers! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version