Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

YEA I have off friday

(1/2) > >>

klassykitty:
So instead of going to math class I am on the computer.

I HAVE OFF ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!   :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  In exchange I work 8am-6pm Tuesday July 31.  :( :( :( :( :( .  I will not like working 10 hours on my birthday but I figure I will be celebrating this weekend.

I will be driving down Thursday right after work, I figure I should get to the hotel about 1ish am looking like death warmed over.

On another note I have no idea what is up with my boyfriend, he was quite the cover hog, and bitch last night, Those are my jobs not his.  He however is still not invited to come along. 

I also don't know if I should bring my digital camera or my 35mm.  Maybe I will bring both.

And finally will someone please, please, please, please, please, please show me how to transfer pictures from my photobucket to this site.  It would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Still thinking about the tattoo.
Off to algebra,
See ya all in DC, well some of you.

8)

wolfter:
I'll show you how when we get to DC.  I'm bringing my computer since I still have a couple of work related duties to perform. 

Ann:

--- Quote from: klassykitty on July 25, 2012, 08:09:25 AM ---
And finally will someone please, please, please, please, please, please show me how to transfer pictures from my photobucket to this site.  It would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Kitty, try the instructions in this thread.

Have fun in DC! :)

phildinftlaudy:
Looking forward to seeing you Michelle...
Give me a call when you get close by...

I am also bringing the laptop, as I will have to see if I can sneak in some school work (in between drinks, food, and site seeing).

-Phil

klassykitty:
@Phil--Will do, should be in about 1ish am.  I tried to find someone to switch with me, but I am scheduled to be in the Bejoux Terner kiosk, and nobody (including me) likes to be there.  On the good side I can look at the necklace and earring sets for $10.

I had my yoga final tonight, and math teacher said to go to the school for 3 hours monday and then I won't have to worry about doing anything over the weekend.

8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version