Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

Bodybuilding/Fitness & Meal Plans

<< < (6/7) > >>

Valmont:
Great !!!!

peer_gynt:

--- Quote from: 0608 on September 28, 2012, 10:30:12 AM --- I did a set of 10 pull-ups

--- End quote ---

Congratulations!! :)

peer_gynt:

--- Quote from: Reaching_out on September 28, 2012, 12:35:07 PM ---Anyway I got my gym gear ready at work today (workplace has a gym) and committed to myself to get back there first thing Monday morning....

--- End quote ---

Wonderful!! :)

Reaching_out:
Morning All

Just to say I stuck to my commitment and got to the gym first thing before starting work - felt good - back on the MaxWorkouts plan...

Here's to tomorrows interval cardio work....

Delby:

--- Quote from: Reaching_out on October 01, 2012, 04:25:17 AM ---Morning All

Just to say I stuck to my commitment and got to the gym first thing before starting work - felt good - back on the MaxWorkouts plan...

Here's to tomorrows interval cardio work....

--- End quote ---

Well done Reachingout!! Keep it going. Remember, don't give up before you reach the 4 week mark. It takes that long to see the changes and reap the benefits.

This is one way we can fuck this disease and show them who's boss, by exterting yourself and pushing yourself to the limits. In that respect we're no different to everyone else. HIV needen't be a reason to limit activity. If anything it's a reason to get active and get out there. I have also gone on the paleo diet and have lost a lot of fat. Anyone eat paleo?

Delby

GET MEAN!  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version