Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

features of the site

(1/11) > >>

wolfter:
I see so many features here that people utilize and I have no idea how you all do it.

For example; some people make one post where they quote several people's comments and make comments to each.  I always have to make several posts to reply to each comment instead of doing so in just one post.

There are several other neat things I see, but I'll focus on one at a time and use this thread as a test.  Anyone willing to teach an old dog new tricks?  Did I just open myself up for ridicule?  :o  And please, refrain from posting comments to "google" it.

Wolfie

denb45:
I'm a big ole dummy too, and don't know to do all of that is this forum, so your not alone  ;)

HUGS

Dennis

Jeff G:
I do my quotes missionary style the way the lord intended us to do them . Those others are obviously using black magic or mac voodoo .

wolfter:

--- Quote from: wolfter on July 14, 2012, 08:04:10 AM ---I see so many features here that people utilize and I have no idea how you all do it.

For example; some people make one post where they quote several people's comments and make comments to each.  I always have to make several posts to reply to each comment instead of doing so in just one post.

There are several other neat things I see, but I'll focus on one at a time and use this thread as a test.  Anyone willing to teach an old dog new tricks?  Did I just open myself up for ridicule?  :o  And please, refrain from posting comments to "google" it.

Wolfie

--- End quote ---
I think I may have figured it out.

--- Quote from: denb45 on July 14, 2012, 08:38:00 AM ---I'm a big ole dummy too, and don't know to do all of that is this forum, so your not alone  ;)

HUGS

Dennis

--- End quote ---
We're not dumb, just haven't learned yet.

--- Quote from: jg1962 on July 14, 2012, 09:16:19 AM ---I do my quotes missionary style the way the lord intended us to do them . Those others are obviously using black magic or mac voodoo .

--- End quote ---

Missionary style?  No putting the little quote symbols behind our ears? :o

denb45:
 Well, my hubby tells me I'm not the brightest star in the night time sky, but never the less, I'm easy to like , after I pay all the bills each month, of course  ;D  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version