Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Severe back pain - truvada, norvir and reyataz

<< < (2/4) > >>

surf18:
Hmmm interesting. I'm on truvsda almost two years now. Have had back pain every day since then and prior. I just blamed it on work outs and changed mattresses three times.

surf18:
Hmmm interesting. I'm on truvsda almost two years now. Have had back pain every day since then and prior. I just blamed it on work outs and changed mattresses three times.

loscang:
It's quite literally every muscle in my back. Upper shoulders, shoulder blades, flanks along the spine, lower back.... Even muscles leading up to my neck.

If Its a back muscle it's sore and tender and hard as steel...
Also means the base of my neck is very sore as well...

So pretty much the entire back...

newt:
hmmmm

might be the tenofovir in Truvada, which can cause this (muscle cramps), in which cas it might pass (usually does).

might be your kidneys being affected, also from tenfovir in Truvada, so get them checked (small chance but important).

- matt

chico_mkd:
I don't think that the pain is related with this combo or with any combo..

I'm 6 mounts HIV+, not on meds yet, and I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia and also had severe back pain and muscle pain in my back and neck. I had never before had pain like this.

Eat healthy, lot of vitamins, exercise on daily bases, also 30 years old..

I was told that the virus is the reason for fibromyalgia and for the back pain..

I'm skeptic a little bit about HIV causing this but from the other side there is no other reason I can assume :-\

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version