Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

Human Growth Hormone/Testosterone

<< < (4/4)

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Bates on December 13, 2012, 02:09:13 AM ---WW, you might want to space out your injections more. Like if you inject 1 ml once a week, inject 1/2 ml twice a week. Keeping your blood levels stable will help with the emotional roller coaster and the acne.

--- End quote ---

I've considered that. But I have a problem with needles and injections, especially in my leg. Its not especially painful, but the needle is so long and it jsut freaks me out, especially when I hit a nerve.. Even though I've been doing it for 2 years each time is just like the first time. I can barely get the nerve to do it every 2 weeks much less every week. But yes, I need to weight that against the roller coaster effect thing.

-WIll

lincoln6echo:
Hey Will, all. 
I'm doing the injections now too.
Side effects are mentioned in this thread a few times...but if one is low in testosterone, and starts taking it to round up to normal levels, how does that lead to side effects or adverse reactions? Isn't it just compensating for what you should already have?

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: lincoln6echo on January 09, 2013, 09:38:30 PM ---Hey Will, all. 
I'm doing the injections now too.
Side effects are mentioned in this thread a few times...but if one is low in testosterone, and starts taking it to round up to normal levels, how does that lead to side effects or adverse reactions? Isn't it just compensating for what you should already have?

--- End quote ---

When you go on Testosterone replacement therapy it causes your testes to stop producing Testosterone, which over time cause the testes to shrink, like mine. By injecting Testo you are introducing a large amount of Testo into the body at once, rather than a level continuous amount that your testes produced. This, can cause side effects such as mood swings (too much testo at once) or acne. On the flip side after 2 weeks, the Testo can deplete suddenly causing a reverse mood swing such as depression, and fatigue and a myriad of other side effects. These side effects can be more pronounced in some people than others. Of course the upside to all of are the beneficial effects of Testo, which you might be seeing already, such as better energy, better sex, less depression and more lean muscle mass.

-W

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version