Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

Nutrition

<< < (2/4) > >>

aztecan:
I tried a macrobiotic diet briefly. Being gluten intolerant, it made life even more difficult and I finally just said "forget it."

Besides, eating sushi in New Mexico is a crap shoot. It is rather like drinking water from the Erie Canal. You can do it, but you better be sure how it was handled.

HUGS,

Mark

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: aztecan on June 08, 2006, 08:25:52 AM --- It is rather like drinking water from the Erie Canal.
HUGS,

Mark

--- End quote ---

:D  Did enough of that when I was a kid swimming in the Erie canal. Of course not on purpose !!

Ray

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: aztecan on June 08, 2006, 08:22:11 AM ---Hey Hal,

What's a "mo"?

??? ??? ???

Dazed and confused as usual.

Mark

--- End quote ---

mo = homo

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: aztecan on June 08, 2006, 08:22:11 AM ---Hey Hal,

What's a "mo"?

??? ??? ???

Dazed and confused as usual.

Mark

Homo,girlfriend :-*

Sorry,guess I should read before posting.

--- End quote ---

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: Steven on June 08, 2006, 06:08:28 AM ---If you have something that has worked for you then sharing may help others who are walking down the same path.

--- End quote ---

okay then. as of late i've been loving Caldwell vegetables (grown and vacuum sealed in Quebec, just north of Vermont, i have them mailed to me) .... they're lacto fermented and nice with baked potatoes and tahini or humus or on top of a veggie patty (burger) ... they taste sour so if you hate sour foods you'll hate 'em.  i think they're improving my energy and bowel health.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version