Main Forums > AIDS Activism

Desert AIDS Project ACT UP/OUTrage

(1/1)

Spawn Of Sodom:

Tired of being lied to and/or disrespected by staff at the Desert AIDS Project? Tired of EXCUSES & NOT RECEIVING THE SERVICES that you NEED TO SURVIVE & THRIVE?

Have you been coerced into signing a "behavioral contract" which severely limits your ability to get the services you need ?

I am interested in forming a chapter of ACT UP/OUTrage in Palm Springs, CA. I intend to picket the Palm Springs offices of DAP & US Rep. Mary Bono-Mack sooner than later.

I am in contact with a newspaper reporter who is VERY INTERESTED in how TENS OF MILLIONS OF FEDERAL RYAN WHITE DOLLARS are being spent. Rep. Mary Bono-Mack claims she has no jurisdiction...

Please contact me if interested in picketing...and drawing attention to the scandalous operations at DAP.

VINDICTIVE STAFF can AND do cause injury to an already disenfranchised population but are quick to cash their pay checks. They answer to nobody but MUST ANSWER TO THE PEOPLE (and curious news reporters) !

SANJUANDUDE:
Sadly, this occurs at lots of ASO;s.  Alianza in New Mexico, Project Response in Fort Pierce,FL.  They all seem to dwell on what they can't do, instead of what they can do.  The West Nebraska Aids Project in Scottsbluff, NE is really good.  However, surprisingly enough, Nebraska has an ADAP waiting list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version