Main Forums > Living With HIV

Is it normal to feel like this?

(1/3) > >>

LatinAlexander:
I mean. I have been taking my meds (with NO side effects now), and I have a nice career, and moved into my place, and I have stuff going...But I am feeling like my life is shit...Like if I have no reason to keep going. Feeling very down today, and I have no reason (well, besides the fact of having a disease without known cure). I simply do not wanna talk to any of my friends, and I am not in the mood to go and visit my family...

HIV is playing with my mind, in an emotional way?

Any ideas?

Alex

Life:
Alex, sounds completely normal my friend! ;)
You are aware of it, now address it..

Love you Sweetie!

ademas:
Poz for 3 months, and on meds for only a month?

You've had a helluva few months, Alex.

Bad days are going to happen...they happen to everyone.

I would sit with the feelings for now, but if it lasts for more than a few days...I would talk to a doctor.

xox

manchesteruk:
Hi Alex,

I was feeling the same way as you last weekend I posted something similar and got some really good advice in return:

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=4217.0

I'd be lying if I said I was feeling completely back to normal again but I am getting better you've got to ride it out really it's just something you've got to get used to with a HIV diagnosis I think.

Chris

Razorbill:
Hey Alex,
   People feel what your feeling w/o HIV.  You've had some big changes happen - feel good about how much you've gotten under control in the last few months.  I'll send some good karma your way. 
Razorbill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version