Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Research News & Studies

A Request PLEASE READ THIS THREAD!!!

<< < (2/2)

Ann:

--- Quote from: Ann on June 11, 2012, 02:10:35 PM ---I'd like to take this opportunity to remind people that when you copy and paste, in addition to making sure the paragraphs are broken up, that you LINK to the article you are copying and pasting. Otherwise it's kinda like theft when you don't credit and link back to the source. Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I'm dead serious about providing links. As it states in this forum's Welcome Thread (you know, the thread you're supposed to read BEFORE posting)...

--- Quote from: AIDSmeds Forum Moderators on April 13, 2007, 05:42:32 AM ---
A few important ground rules:

* Please do not copy and paste entire articles or documents, either from AIDSmeds.com or other Web sources, for posting in your message. Some of these documents are incredibly long and do not format correctly when republished.
* When providing hyperlinks to articles or documents, either on AIDSmeds.com or elsewhere, please provide the complete URL; the name of document, organization, or publication you're directing people to; and a brief description of why you think it might be of interest to readers.
* Feel free to copy and paste short articles – or excerpts from longer articles – in your messages.  However, as a matter of Internet and publishing courtesy, please provide a basic reference for the information (at least the name of the source and the full URL to the document).
* When posting new threads here in the Research Forum, please give your thread a title that accurately describes what it's about. Use the name of the trial (or study). This makes it easier for us to keep subjects in one thread, without having three or four threads about the same research. This makes it easier for everyone to find the research news they're interested in.
--- End quote ---

I'm going to start DELETING posts that do not abide by our Research Forum posting ground rules. It's been getting a bit more crazy than usual in here lately and enough is enough already.

Please consider yourselves warned - stop posting copypasta long articles in their entirety and when you DO post a short article or an excerpt, POST THE LINK!

Thank you all for your cooperation.

edited to fix dodgy formatting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version