Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Research News & Studies

A Request PLEASE READ THIS THREAD!!!

(1/2) > >>

Solo_LTSurvivor:
For those of you who are insistent upon doing copy/paste jobs of articles on this particular forum, can I ask that you take a few extra seconds to break the text into paragraphs before hitting the post button?

It will make things easier to read, and trust me, the news can wait those few additional seconds it will take to make this information that you feel is so critical to share with the rest of us LEGIBLE, understandable, and interpretable.

Ok thanks.

edited by Ann to add to the title

Ann:
I'd like to take this opportunity to remind people that when you copy and paste, in addition to making sure the paragraphs are broken up, that you LINK to the article you are copying and pasting. Otherwise it's kinda like theft when you don't credit and link back to the source. Thanks.

Rev. Moon:
May I add a third component to this request?  Yes, I may.  Can the resident copypasta queens please double check to make sure that your link-n-run hasn't been previously posted?  Lately it has become rather common to find more than one thread on the the same subject.  It is annoying to the other members of the forum (and to the mods who have to merge/move the duplicates).  Thankubeddymucho. 

Kthxbi!!!1

freewillie99:
Maybe people should just forgo copying and pasting and give opinions on the various scientific advances as we see fit.  With the amount of angst this issue seems to generate with some, it appears the proper thing to do.

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: freewillie99 on June 11, 2012, 04:34:33 PM ---Maybe people should just forgo copying and pasting and give opinions on the various scientific advances as we see fit.  With the amount of angst this issue seems to generate with some, it appears the proper thing to do.

--- End quote ---

No one is angst ridden as you seem to think.  I, for one, do not wish to try to read blocks of run-on text without proper separation.

From observation it appeared that not everyone is capable of properly formatting things for posting as you seem to be able to do so I pointed it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version