Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

Left leg vibrates for 4 seconds like a cell phone? Magnesium deficiency?

(1/3) > >>

pozzitive:
I became paranoid after my seroconversion, I am always waiting for the next shoe to drop. My next horrible news, I know it is horrible, I am trying to fix this pattern with therapy and mediation, but it is hard. So whenever something weird hapens, my first reaction is to panic and always think the worst.

I've been noticing that my left leg vibrates. It happens so often and I always think it is my phone and I reach for it in my back pocket but then I have nothing there. It vibrates for 4 seconds stops for 5 and then vibrates again, very subtle almost unoticeable, it does it for a while then it stops. But it happens throughout the day. Now that I am paying attention I notice it a lot and I think I had it in the past. It comes and goes there are months that it is completely gone.

I am going through a period of high stress in my life.

I called my sister , she is a doctor and she said that Zync - Magnesium deficiency would do that or Sciatica.
Do you guys have any thoughts on this?

Some asshole at work told me it could be MS or Parkinson

Matty the Damned:

--- Quote ---Left leg vibrates for 4 seconds like a cell phone?
--- End quote ---

Have you tried answering it?

MtD

pozzitive:
Thanks for making me laugh.

Matty the Damned:
. . . but seriously folks. :)

If it's something that is really worrying you, you should speak to your doctor. Ask about the magnesium thing too.

MtD

pozzitive:
I always do, but trust me there were times that people here had more intelligent insights and were WAY much more compassionate than some of my doctors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version