<< < (7/8) > >>

mecch:

--- Quote from: RWR on February 06, 2013, 03:40:05 PM ---Went to doctor

Cd4#- 453 yippee
Cd4% -18
Cd4/cd8 -0.3
Trig-92
Chol-148
Hdl-38 low but went up from 35 doctor said to exercise more or cut out my 40 eggs a week.

Blood pressure 120/60 cut my dose  of meds in half a few months ago

--- End quote ---

I have been told by nutritionists that all eggs are not the same.  Meaning, hard boiled eggs are fine to eat but careful with scrambled and fried eggs.  There is something about the oxidisation of the cholesterol that makes it not ideal.  If you are eating so many eggs, and like the diet, maybe you could be careful to only eat eggs cooked in their shells. Maybe you could keep eating eggs, then.

leatherman:

--- Quote from: RWR on February 06, 2013, 03:40:05 PM ---Cd4#- 453

--- End quote ---
Yeah! That's great!
(that's more than I just got - and that's after 20 yrs ::) so you're doing awesome!)

--- Quote from: RWR on February 06, 2013, 03:40:05 PM ---cut out my 40 eggs a week.

--- End quote ---
OMG! nearly 1/2 dozen eggs a day!
40?!? That's 10 pans of lemonbars a week!
(I've been known around here for making a lot of lemonbars but not quite that many LOL)

RWR:
Thanks guys I have five steamed eggs for breakfast then have some boiled ones thru the day.  I think I will keep them the same and see if exercise will bring it to normal.   It is getting better it was 24 a while back.

Hugs Bobby

RWR:
Hi Everyone.  Hope You are all doing well. I have still been on my doterra vitamins.  I have also been on a plaleo diet for 6 months.  Went from 178 to 164.  58 years old and first time to see my six pack.  On yea and not the kind i use to drink. I started kettle bells a year ago also and got a blue shirt.  Once a month we have tests to see if we progress i did 110 pushups in a minute,117 crunched in a minute and 90 dips in a minute.  I have also got my first degress on my blue belt in Brazilian jujitsu.  It may not be the vitamins but i am showing the other guys up. Maybe it is the fact that this fag is determined to whip there asses on the mat.  My blood'pressure meds the doctor quit completely.  My cholestrol went from bad to good.  My blood'sugar dropped 30 points. Also the fat in my belly  is completely. Gone.

leatherman:

--- Quote from: RWR on November 07, 2013, 11:29:20 AM ---Maybe it is the fact that this fag is determined to whip there asses on the mat.

--- End quote ---
I don't know which to say:
1) It didn't happened, if there aren't pix.  ;D
or 2) I've seen videos like that before ;) 8)

good news is always good to hear, so thanks for sharing your good news! :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version