Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

doterra Lifelong Vitality Pack

<< < (6/8) > >>

RWR:
Hey Mikie good for You to quit smoking.  I do love the diet coke.  Am always grabbing one.  I do try to drink alot if water.  Happy New Year to You and Your Mom.  What is Your resolution for 2013?  Take

Hugs Bobby

RWR:
Got my new labs.  Will post after the doctors.  Cannot believe how they have changed for the better.

Hugs Bobby

RWR:
Waiting to see Doctor  today.   Will post new tests tomarrow.  The most exciting thing is that my blood pressure is down at 120/60 and I halfed the meds.  Another thing is that my cholesterol and tris are are'way down even tho I eat 40 eggs a week. Tcell and percentage has gone up. Yippee.  I am in a oldperson study at the va so here early. Hope You all are doing well.

Hugs Bobby

leatherman:

--- Quote from: RWR on February 05, 2013, 08:30:37 AM ---Tcell and percentage has gone up. Yippee.

--- End quote ---
Good news! Now where are those numbers to prove it?? LOL

I was recently at the doctor and got good news too. My tcells were up by 100! At 430 that's the highest I've ever had in 20+ yrs of testing. WooHoo!

RWR:
Went to doctor

Cd4#- 453 yippee
Cd4% -18
Cd4/cd8 -0.3
Trig-92
Chol-148
Hdl-38 low but went up from 35 doctor said to exercise more or cut out my 40 eggs a week.

Blood pressure 120/60 cut my dose  of meds in half a few months ago

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version