Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

doterra Lifelong Vitality Pack

<< < (5/8) > >>

RWR:
I have a wholesale account to purchase the vitamins cheaper. A difference of about $120.00. Personally I think it is hard to have the look and try to approach people about something good for them.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: RWR on December 27, 2012, 02:15:40 PM ---I have a wholesale account to purchase the vitamins cheaper. A difference of about $120.00. Personally I think it is hard to have the look and try to approach people about something good for them.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry , I'm still not clear . Are you selling vitamins ?

RWR:
Just using them.

Jeff G:
Well then you need not worry about what the company will think since you are a consumer and not a distributor I'm sure they want nice things said about the products they sell .

leatherman:
I think it's good you found something that helps you. ;) I can only take vitamins for about 3 days before they make me puke.  ::) I've tried numerous brands of multi-vits and various supplements throughout the years; but like so many meds I've taken, my body just pukes up a lot of stuff that's supposed to be good for me.

What I found though that kept me alive for years and years was nicotine and caffeine. ;D God knows without my cigarettes and Coke I would have died a long time ago. I was finally able to stop smoking (1434 days ago!) but I'll just lay down and die, if I ever have to stop my 2 liter plus Coke habit a day.  ;)

It's close enough now, RWR, so I'll go ahead and say "Happy New Year!" to you and your mom <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version