Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

doterra Lifelong Vitality Pack

<< < (4/8) > >>

mecch:
HIV+ people are fighting a very serious virus. Most of us are wary of "health benefits" claimed for products that are not researched by science and recommended by doctors. 

Its not a comment on you as a person.  Its not even nec a comment on your claim that this product gave you benefits. 

Its just a smart reaction to the selling aspect of your messages here.  Cause you have a vested interest.

As people have noted above, doterra is some sort of multi-level marketing company.
http://www.builddoterra.com

I hope you are not losing your own precious resources in this scheme. 

Neither HIV meds, nor money, grows on trees.  Many HIV+ people have enough challenge affording their necessary scientifically proven treatments.  No extra funds for overpriced essential oils.  Since you are a LTS and on disability, I would expect you to understand the snark that people are giving you here in this thread.

Its not all that respectful that you continue to hawk this product with boilerplate messages like "I am excited to report the changes along the way."

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: RWR on December 26, 2012, 11:08:07 PM ---Jg1962 these forums are to share experiences with each other. Since I seem to be the only LTS on doterra I am excited to report the changes along the way.

Hugs Bobby

--- End quote ---

Hi Bobby , its my experiences as a LTS that color my reaction to people that's on the supplement bandwagon . I remember the days all to well when I had friends that were dieing , barely alive but excited because they thought they had found next new over the counter medical treatment that was going to either cure them or diminish they're pain . I remember many of them ... no , all of them not being able to work and having a rough time paying the bills but so desperate that they spent their last dime on snake oil .

I know you are not claiming your vitality pack cures aids and you have every right to your opinion that your supplements help you live a better life but I hope you also respect those of us who think a generic multi vitamin and trip to you doctor is the best advice if you are suffering med related side effects or dealing with HIV related fatigue .

We simply have a difference of opinion and its not the end of the world because of it . I'm wishing you a very Happy New Year !

RWR:
Thank You guys for the kind reply.  I do know how I feel on them.  I have searched for a long time for something to give me energy.  Tried drinks and meds from the doctor that was bad for my liver. I have stopped all that and feel like doing my kettle bells again. I do notice tho as a LTS I feel lucky as to not have all the stuff going on that some do. I enjoy You LTS guys on here since I do not have friends.  Happy New Year to You.

Hugs Bobby

RWR:
Oh yea I do have a wholesale account so I can buy the vitamins cheaper. : But doterra is very strict about how their name is used. I wanted to share with the aids community anyway. I will know on my year renewal on the 30 th if they disapprove.

Hugs Bobby.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: RWR on December 27, 2012, 11:10:11 AM ---Oh yea I do have a wholesale account so I can buy the vitamins cheaper. : But doterra is very strict about how their name is used. I wanted to share with the aids community anyway. I will know on my year renewal on the 30 th if they disapprove.

Hugs Bobby.

--- End quote ---

Hi again ... so are you saying you sell these vitamins yourself ? I'm asking because I cant imagine them caring or having a say on what you think or say about the product unless you are marketing the supplements for them .   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version