Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:36:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773198
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 554
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 530
Total: 531

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: This guy fuck me  (Read 3765 times)

Offline Lugzsoo

This guy fuck me
« on: May 30, 2012, 06:36:02 pm »
Out of 900.00 dollars I seein this car for sell green and black so I made a money order out and couldnt cash it at Walmart so my other bank was opened on Sunday .so it needed some tlc and I put a windshield for 185.00 and a part for a muffler another 40.00 . Then this guy said meet him at the bmv to get it in my name he wanted 150.00 so he can do it I said fuck do you think I am.so after that I file for a new title with the court it on the 7 of June but the fuck up thing is he called the car sold in .so the dumb ass police in the little town I live in told me to get the keys and the title back to me. Almost went to the big house so lost my car and he's going to lose he's head if I don't get my money ,car whatever back. Just my luck and he did it to someone else wtf is this world coming too.

I see him at Walmart and just sitting in he's car I just went to beat he's asss goddamn after this is over I think I will . >:(

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: This guy fuck me
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 06:47:49 pm »
Out of 900.00 dollars I seein this car for sell green and black so I made a money order out and couldnt cash it at Walmart so my other bank was opened on Sunday .so it needed some tlc and I put a windshield for 185.00 and a part for a muffler another 40.00 . Then this guy said meet him at the bmv to get it in my name he wanted 150.00 so he can do it I said fuck do you think I am.so after that I file for a new title with the court it on the 7 of June but the fuck up thing is he called the car sold in .so the dumb ass police in the little town I live in told me to get the keys and the title back to me. Almost went to the big house so lost my car and he's going to lose he's head if I don't get my money ,car whatever back. Just my luck and he did it to someone else wtf is this world coming too.

I see him at Walmart and just sitting in he's car I just went to beat he's asss goddamn after this is over I think I will . >:(

Bummer. Beating him up might not be a good idea, though.

MtD

Offline Lugzsoo

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 07:01:07 pm »
Hate ppl like that I'm to old to play games and I got a anger problem I almost run into he's car .

Went around he's car over and over god if he got out ..."........".........

Need to hope that I don't get screwed over by the small claim court too.

Just pissoff at everyone in this the police let him drive the car without plates and ins burns my ass .

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 07:18:35 pm »
Ok lugs, breath and clam down a bit,  I'm trying to understand what you just wrote here......

so you bought a car for $900, that someone sold you i'm I right so far?

then you bought a new windshield and a muffler to fix it up, help me out here if I'm wrong

you put the car title in your name, how I'm I doing so far?

the seller said it was already sold to someone else?
so why did the seller keep your money?

so you called the Police correct? so, why aren't you in
possession of the car? if he has your money & the car
and he has done this before to others, is this correct?

help me out here if I got any of this wrong  ???
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 07:22:02 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 09:51:25 pm »

Maybe the car was worth more now that it had a new muffler and windshield.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Lugzsoo

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 03:51:15 pm »
Ok lugs, breath and clam down a bit,  I'm trying to understand what you just wrote here......

so you bought a car for $900, that someone sold you i'm I right so far?

then you bought a new windshield and a muffler to fix it up, help me out here if I'm wrong

you put the car title in your name, how I'm I doing so far?

the seller said it was already sold to someone else?
so why did the seller keep your money?

so you called the Police correct? so, why aren't you in
possession of the car? if he has your money & the car
and he has done this before to others, is this correct?

help me out here if I got any of this wrong  ???

Yes bought it yes I put a windshield in it .no the title was mutilated it was never in my name so I went to my DMV to put it in my name . I didnt know where he was staying at so I filed for a new title. He didnt put it in his name so it still in the other guys name so I went to find the frist guy to see if he could help no luck .but I spent 77.00 for court for a new titled .then Donald call me (well he's mom did) so we going to meet at to DMV on Tuesday .And when I got there he wented he to GIVE me another 150.00 so he can get a new title for me I said fuck no do I look like I'm your daddy.so he's mom said they be back never did. So like a few days later she call again but they put up with the police and told me that it a civil thing and told me to get the key and the title.

But before all this when I try to find the frist person on the title to get me a new one a girl called me and told me to watch out he will do it to me.but I already put money in to it and I had the title.

And the police knows that he did the same thing to her .she go's to court on the 8 of June i be there to

If I win the case I'm still beating his ass ..........

He did not go to the DMV to get the title in he's name that y I try to find the other guy he's mom and dad told me about what happen to her then she called me but to late I bought it

But the police said they have to let he have it back he said he let me use it . I got he's ssn and I will post it all over the net idc .

But I only have to show 51% in court that in telling the  true story .got paper work with he's name on it and everything .so she be with me to so I hope the small claim court will get him .

Sorry for the fuck up way I put it I was sooooo pissed .

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 07:09:12 pm »
Ahh I see, and Lugs there is nothing to be sorry about here... so let me tell you what you should have done before you bought that used Vehicle.... after reading this you'll know next time, always good to be informed right  :)

The next time you buy a used car from someone make sure it has a clean title, you could have ask the DMV to do a search to make sure.....

and NEVER, never give someone the payment until you have all the paper-work in order, the title,  the registration tags  as well as the plates...... I would have gone with the guy to the DVM before I would have ever given him any money...

The Police let him take it cause it wasn't registered in your name....

so you've invested money into it, you should have waited until after the sale with all of the paper work...

so now you have a civil court matter that your gonna have to deal with, I hope it go's in your favor

and YES the police are correct, it is a civil matter now, I hope you can get it all worked out.........good luck   :)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Lugzsoo

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 10:46:03 pm »
Yes that's ok it could led to a felony for him it not the frist time me done this . Got he's background check and he been doing this for some time. And I still have he's ssn number so I will recoup my money one way  . I'm not the only person will kick he's ass the others looking for him too. He live in motel 6  with he's mom and sister . So he can't get plates for it either . He as to go to small claims to for the new title . I had ins on it and all I went is the title and the other girl is trying to get her car back he got new title for hers too. So she went her car back lol. He be walking to he's fake job the court made him look for a job to pay people but did the same thing to a car lot . So the cop I talk to told me to nail me in court lol .

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.