Main Forums > Positive Women

Will I ever be a mom?

<< < (4/5) > >>

TabooPrincess:
I was infected at 28 yo and had the exact same fears.  Not even a year later I found myself pregnant by accident (from the man in question) and now have a healthy lovely 2 year old boy and I'm confident I'll also have more in the future despite not being with his dad even before finding out I was pregnant.  If we knew what was going to happen in the future then it wouldn't be any fun.  What will be will be, trust in that if nothing else.  I truly believe there is a reason for all of this, even if we don't know it yet xxxx

27years:
I had my child 2 years ago from a man i met on poz personals, you can still have kids and lead a normal life,  the world hasn't ended.  Kids are not a bed of roses lol, i thought i was going to be at my happiest after having a child only to find out its not a walk to the park at all. Hopefully your dreams will come true one day

PiscesLove:
Wow.! I've been wondering this same thing, this is good to know.

pozswm:
I remember being young and newly diagnosed with HIV AND 5 months pregnant with my son - needless to say I ignored the idiot doctors I had then that told me I should abort (ignorant!). My son is negative and 18 years old. I have a good friend that is an OBGYN and it is very easy to have a baby without passing the virus - the chance is less than 2%. HIV negative woman have higher chances of having babies with other ailments. Please do not despair and find doctors who can give you better information!

anniebc:
Hi PH

I can't add anymore to what the ladies have already said, I live in NZ so I'm always late to the party, I just wanted to say never say never, and never give up on your dreams.

There is a man out there just waiting for you to walk into his life and when that happens you can start making babies..just think of the fun you'll have doing that.... ;D

Aroha
Jan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version