POZ magazine
Newsletters
Join POZ: Facebook MySpace Twitter Pinterest
Tumblr Google+ Flickr Instagram
POZ Personals
Sign In / Join
Username:
Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 27, 2014, 10:13:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 650514
  • Total Topics: 49668
  • Online Today: 195
  • Online Ever: 585
  • (January 07, 2014, 02:31:47 PM)
Users Online

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ/AIDSmeds Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ/AIDSmeds community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Will Smith is always protecting his "rep."  (Read 3759 times)

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
Will Smith is always protecting his "rep."
« on: May 19, 2012, 09:03:01 AM »
WILL SMITH

ATTACKS Kissy Reporter

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/18/will-smith-slaps-reporter/?adid=hero1

Will Smith just slapped a Ukrainian reporter across the face at the Moscow premiere of "Men in Black 3" -- and it was all caught on tape.

The Ukrainian reporter tries to kiss Will on the lips on the red carpet and the actor angrily pushes him away and then backhands him across the face.

You can clearly see that Will is incredibly pissed that the guy showed overt affection toward him.

After Will slaps the guy, Will says, "He's lucky I didn't sucker punch him."

We're told the dude who kissed Will is a television reporter who often kisses celebrities -- it's his schtick.

For the record, Will just came out in support of gay marriage.

A source on scene tells TMZ, the reporter's mouth brushed up against Will's and that's why the actor reacted so violently. Despite the incident, Will stayed positive ... and happily continued to sign autographs for fans and do red carpet interviews.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

ďNeither look forward where there is doubt nor backward where there is regret. Look inward and ask not if there is anything o

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. INTJ
Re: Will Smith is always protecting his "rep."
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 09:53:45 AM »
I don't like being hugged by people I know much less kissed by strangers. The guy was obviously taking advantage of a friendly hug and trying to get an unwelcomed lip lock. I too would have pushed him off and been pissed.

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 10:20:02 AM »
For Real tho , I mean a friendly hug is one thing, but, please don't be gettin all up in my grill, I might have to give you a knuckle sandwich  ;D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Online Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 10:29:05 AM »
I don't like being hugged by people I know much less kissed by strangers. The guy was obviously taking advantage of a friendly hug and trying to get an unwelcomed lip lock. I too would have pushed him off and been pissed.

Really ... and I have been wanting to hug you for years  :'( . I'm not much on kissing unless its my bulldog and then just a peck on the cheek . 

Offline denb45

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 10:36:07 AM »
Really ... and I have been wanting to hug you for years  :'( . I'm not much on kissing unless its my bulldog and then just a peck on the cheek .

I'll Hug you Jeff, but I must warn you I'm not into kissing tho  ;D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Online Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 10:39:31 AM »
I'm not into kissing tho  ;D

Theres always the other end  :D .

Offline denb45

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 10:41:48 AM »
Theres always the other end  :D .

Oh and there's the punch-line, I was waiting for it  ;)

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 11:40:58 AM »
A source on scene tells TMZ, the reporter's mouth brushed up against Will's and that's why the actor reacted so violently.

How long before someone asks about this on the "Am I Infected" Forum?    Could Will have gotten teh AIDs from this reporter?  ::)

"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Online Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 11:47:49 AM »
How long before someone asks about this on the "Am I Infected" Forum?    Could Will have gotten teh AIDs from this reporter?  ::)

I think there is a five second rule for lips , penises and food dropped on the floor before you can get Teh Aids .

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 11:53:43 AM »
I like to hug and kiss people.
"Iíve slept with enough men to know that Iím not gay"

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. INTJ
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 11:55:09 AM »
Really ... and I have been wanting to hug you for years  :'( .

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 12:18:25 PM »
This anti-touching issue is particularly Southern, and yet another example of how this decidedly middling culture is lacking.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 01:02:16 PM »
Oh, looky here. Tough fellas who don't like to hug or kiss. 

Hopefully this is clearly stated in your mancunt profiles.  You wouldn't want some clingy queen to get all affectionate witcha. 

"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Online Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 01:37:27 PM »

Hopefully this is clearly stated in your mancunt profiles.  You wouldn't want some clingy queen to get all affectionate witcha. 

Stretch marks Stretch marks lines of time on my skin .

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2012, 01:44:53 PM »
MOAR lipo-ass >:(

Online Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 01:47:33 PM »
Im doing the less is more thing back there .

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 02:01:54 PM »
I'm not sure if it's lipoarse.  I think he's just flexing his pimply gluteus maximus... in a tacky thong...
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline red_Dragon888

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012, 02:04:05 PM »
you have to admit, it was funny.

ďNeither look forward where there is doubt nor backward where there is regret. Look inward and ask not if there is anything o

Offline LM

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2012, 02:13:03 PM »
I don't think it's funny, I think it's deeply offensive. Put yourself in his shoes... it's very aggressive. Just because they're celebrities, it doesn't mean they are not human.

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2012, 08:36:01 PM »
I'm just sad to learn that Ford won't hug me if we ever get to meet in person....

:'(

(he might make an exception for a poor old guy like me though)
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 09:05:57 PM »
How can someone with not one, but two superduper faggy poodles not like to hug?

Offline Raf

• Bald by choice
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 10:03:32 PM »

Me too, I've been always like that. One of the 10000 reasons I'll probably stay single the rest of my life. Even with my family, I don't like hugging or kissing.
Dx: 05/14/2008
Latest HIV Meds combo I've been taking:

Kaletra + Combivir (since 05/16/2008 - today)

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 02:15:54 AM »
My partner's sister always goes right for the kiss on the lips.  They are a lip-kissing family, though.  My partner still kisses his dad on the lips, which I always found a little odd.  It's not anything like the SNL sketch where the family makes out with each other, but still odd for me.  I cannot imagine kissing my dad on the lips.

Btw, the sister had me kiss her other, ah, lips during a juvenile game of truth or dare way back in 1996.  We hadn't known each other well then.  Today, that just seems soooo wrong.  We were all drunk. 

Offline red_Dragon888

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 07:41:24 AM »
OK, yeah, yeah, yeah... we agree to disagree.  There are those who love to hug, those who hate it, those who are into kissing, those who can never stand being kissed and all the rest in between.  I guess I laugh to myself out of surprise and nervousness of the impromptu situation.  Yeah he has the right to his personal space, and his reaction was normal, but too bad it became a thing for all to speculate on.  Btw, I'm a huger and a kisser...   :-*  ;)  ({ })

Too bad the hug emoticon for "I hug you," aka ({ }), don't work....  lol
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 07:43:52 AM by red_Dragon888 »

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 11:24:56 AM »
I hug family members and friends.

I can see Will's side though. At least he didn't taser the guy or have an assistant do it.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 11:26:42 AM by OneTampa »
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaŪto frito."

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2012, 11:28:57 AM »

BTW, given the blue rules, are we allowed to post bumm-kiss photos?  :D
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaŪto frito."

Offline denb45

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2012, 11:36:53 AM »
That is one of the ugliest asses I've ever seen, you could have @ least posted better eye candy, I'm gonna be the therapy for weeks after looking @ this  ::)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2014 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.