POZ magazine
E-newsletters
Join POZ: Facebook MySpace Twitter Pinterest
Tumblr Google+ Flickr MySpace
POZ Personals
Sign In / Join
Username:
Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 10:38:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 640750
  • Total Topics: 48672
  • Online Today: 247
  • Online Ever: 585
  • (January 07, 2014, 02:31:47 PM)
Users Online

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ/AIDSmeds Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ/AIDSmeds community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dear Friends,  (Read 3268 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Dear Friends,
« on: May 15, 2012, 11:36:25 PM »
I am very, very drunk and met a Puerto Rican man with a really huge cock. But to make matters not so ideal his personality is abrasive somewhat.

Q: how should Miss P proceed? Should she ignore her better judgement and impale herself on this ample uncut manhood, or should she summon her more astute judgement and shun this uncouth piece of trash?

Kind regards,

P

ps: as always, my heart still belongs to La Wumpella, even if he has a Texan needle dick
"Iíve slept with enough men to know that Iím not gay"

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
Re: Dear Friends,
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 11:48:24 PM »
Well your course of action really depends on how long it's been since you've gotten laid.  If it's been over a month I say hit it and quit it.  If it's been more recent then just pass.

Dearest regards,
-Trey

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 11:52:37 PM »
LOL @ "impale herself"... How morbid.

Go for it, gurl. Just send him on his way when you're done.  You don't wanna find yourself having to make breakfast in bed for someone with a questionable personality.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 11:59:13 PM »
btw, he's OK looking but he thinks he looks better than he is... my friend Tom, who I later had drinks with at seedy Stir Lounge (omg that place is a MESS) clearly stated that even though I'm seven years older than the Large Cocked JŪbaro that I am clearly better looking.

THIS MUST COUNT FOR SOMETHING. PLEASE PROVIDE SUPPORT TO MY FRAGILE STATE OF MIND.

ps: I was wearing a fabulous Margiela AIDS t-shirt, Julian raw denim, and a Vivienne Westwood brown belt. Now seriously, would you not swoon?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 12:04:59 AM by Miss Philicia »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 12:07:34 AM »
btw: at one point during the evening he stated that he thought I was hypersexual -- I must say as a lady I was rather offended.

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 12:22:40 AM »
I think you should just catch the replay of the season premiere of Pregnant In Heels.
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Atripla. 
Last regimen:  Epzicom, Sustiva (since its inception with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. INTJ
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 12:28:53 AM »
I am very, very drunk and met a Puerto Rican man with a really huge cock. But to make matters not so ideal his personality is abrasive somewhat.

Q: how should Miss P proceed?

Dear Miss P,

You're not fucking his personality.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama
America's First Gay President

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 12:31:22 AM »
I think you should just catch the replay of the season premiere of Pregnant In Heels.

OMG I'M WATCHING THIS RIGHT NOW

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 12:36:29 AM »
I SHOULD ALSO DISCLOSE THAT DISCLOSURE IS A NON-ISSUE BECAUSE HE HAS TEH AIDS AND SO I CAN RIDE THE SMEGMA ENCASED PENILE TISSUE WITH ABANDON. THANKUVERYMUCHYOUFUCKINGLAMEQUEENSWHOOBSESSESSOVERTHISTIREDISSUE.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 12:38:24 AM »
PS: I JUST INGESTED FOUR CAPSULES OF NEURONTIN AND 2 MGS OF KLONOPIN SO I WILL SLEEP WELL TONIGHT AND DREAM OF FORESKIN

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 12:41:37 AM »
I'm very offended by this thread ... sex should only happen after a strong civil union and only in a state where its legal , or for money . 

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 12:46:36 AM »
ps: I was wearing a fabulous Margiela AIDS t-shirt, Julian raw denim, and a Vivienne Westwood brown belt. Now seriously, would you not swoon?

I didn't understand half those words.  Are those popular brand names the kids are wearing these days?  I buy my clothes at Kohl's. 

Hit it!  But, I think PA law says you have to disclose your jacked up foot. 

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 12:50:28 AM »
I SHOULD ALSO DISCLOSE THAT DISCLOSURE IS A NON-ISSUE BECAUSE HE HAS TEH AIDS AND SO I CAN RIDE THE SMEGMA ENCASED PENILE TISSUE WITH ABANDON. THANKUVERYMUCHYOUFUCKINGLAMEQUEENSWHOOBSESSESSOVERTHISTIREDISSUE.

Excellent. It means that you have not betrayed him.  You have been honest.

Now he won't have to drop your ass.  Both of yous HAVE HIV.

Enjoy teh COCK, you skankalicious whore.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 12:50:40 AM »
I buy my clothes at Kohl's. 

[/quote]

COLOR ME NOT SURPRISED. I MAY HAVE TO LOOK FOR MY STRAND OF PEARLS TO CLUTCH FURIOUSLY.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2012, 12:55:36 AM »

Excellent. It means that you have not betrayed him.  You have been honest.

Now he won't have to drop your ass.  Both of yous HAVE HIV.

Enjoy teh COCK, you skankalicious whore.

I AM NOT AN AIDS MONSTER AND THUS WILL SLEEP THE SLEEP OF THE RIGHTEOUS TONIGHT

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 01:00:46 AM »
I AM NOT AN AIDS MONSTER AND THUS WILL SLEEP THE SLEEP OF THE RIGHTEOUS TONIGHT

Only if your adherence rate is > 95.

Last regimen:  Epzicom, Sustiva (since its inception with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 01:02:55 AM »
Only if your adherence rate is > 95.

I actually only take my meds once a week -- but I still have 1725 cd4s because I snort poppers every day. If you don't like my unorthodox methodology of HIV treatment you can take you sanctimonious "opinion" and stuff it in a bushel of seasonal ramps.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 01:05:15 AM »
PS: KLONOPIN KICKING IN -- I WILL SOON RETIRE TO MY ECOCHOICES WOOL BLANKET

PS: THIS MAN MAKES ME WANT TO MASTURBATE

DISCUSS++

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 01:08:04 AM »
I actually only take my meds once a week -- but I still have 1725 cd4s because I snort poppers every day. If you don't like my unorthodox methodology of HIV treatment you can take you sanctimonious "opinion" and stuff it in a bushel of seasonal ramps.

Now now... First of all you have failed to admit the fact that you keep your Tcellz at that astronomical rate by means of massive consumption of garlic, funky mushrooms, and green tea. 

Oh, and you're always thinking happy thots of pink unicorns and rainbows. 

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012, 01:08:31 AM »
I find that sleeping with virgins controls my virus without the burden of having to take meds . 

Offline Lad_Liam

• it's a hitchhiker, not a hijacker
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2012, 02:55:18 AM »
really huge?

impale.  8)
a new dark passenger joins the ride

Offline Raf

• Bald by choice
Dx: 05/14/2008
Latest HIV Meds combo I've been taking:

Kaletra + Combivir (since 05/16/2008 - today)

Offline spacebarsux

• Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2012, 06:53:00 AM »
You should wrap up Miss P. Wouldn't want you to catch another strain. :P
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2012, 09:09:03 AM »
You should wrap up Miss P. Wouldn't want you to catch another strain. :P

Oh, I'm sure he has like 23 different super-strains. All during dinner he was checking his manhunt text messages, and going on and on about some Russian he'd just met and was about to land. But he's like that every time I see him -- you know the type: totally wants a permanent boyfriend but incapable of holding one down because she's just too much of a handful. I mean you'd practically have to put electrical tape over his mouth for at least 10 hours of each day.

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2012, 02:15:16 PM »
I say put him on, wear him out, repeat....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

ďNeither look forward where there is doubt nor backward where there is regret. Look inward and ask not if there is anything o

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2012, 02:18:11 PM »
Oh, I'm sure he has like 23 different super-strains. All during dinner he was checking his manhunt text messages, and going on and on about some Russian he'd just met and was about to land. But he's like that every time I see him -- you know the type: totally wants a permanent boyfriend but incapable of holding one down because she's just too much of a handful. I mean you'd practically have to put electrical tape over his mouth for at least 10 hours of each day.
he is what he is...  you can't change him, but you love or like him or love/like or like/love him for who he is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

ďNeither look forward where there is doubt nor backward where there is regret. Look inward and ask not if there is anything o

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2012, 02:24:11 PM »
I'd have to seriously train him -- Rum, Sodomy & the Lash fo' sure!

ps: I have now located his facebook profile and will commence my stalking after a bottle of gigondas.

pps: After my 9:30 AM HIV doctor's appointment, followed by a meeting with my lesbian case manager (who is so fab I wish I was her girlfriend) you know what I did? I sat at an outdoor cafe drinking a glass of wine at 11:30 AM :) I'm determined to add gout to my copious medical conditions.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 06:38:19 PM by Miss Philicia »

Online Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2012, 04:04:19 PM »
And so it goes when living in the city of brotherly luv.
Andy Velez

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2012, 04:48:12 PM »
All during dinner he was going on and on about some Russian he'd just met and was about to land.

Oh that two-timing bastard!  I hope he wasn't cheating with my man!

Past regimens

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2012, 06:39:30 PM »
Oh that two-timing bastard!  I hope he wasn't cheating with my man!

He is a traitor and his father before him. Lord Robert's head will end up on a spike, not on the pillow of a Queen.

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2012, 07:42:32 PM »
He is a traitor and his father before him. Lord Robert's head will end up on a spike, not on the pillow of a Queen.

Oh snap!  You just had a Jose and Luis moment.

Past regimens

Offline lost_boy

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2012, 08:06:15 PM »
I think I actually love this thread  ;D Finally, the advice I have been wanting to hear!

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2012, 08:47:52 PM »
How disgusting! Posting such vile filth! Who wants to read about a huge male sexual appendage that can penetrate the depths of someone's nether regions and elicit uncontrollable twitches, moans and rolled back eyes?

You are all heathens!

HEATHENS I tell you!

We interrupt this post to announce that OT has been carted off to Happy Dale for observation. 

Now back to your originally scheduled discussion.

Carry on!

;)
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaŪto frito."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2012, 08:58:42 PM »

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2012, 10:10:23 PM »
/LINKFAIL!

It worked for me, my dear virgin queen.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2012, 11:07:37 PM »

It worked for me, my dear virgin queen.

Observe, Lord Burghley! It wasn't working earlier, but it is now. Additionally, I am married... to Santo Domingo!

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2012, 11:35:49 PM »
Observe, Lord Burghley! . . . I am married... to Santo Domingo!

Indeed you are, oh dear queen of queens.

[courtesy of photochop]

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2012, 12:01:18 AM »
ohhh can I be your Sergent @ Arms in the queens castle for the queens army, I promises I won't fail you or sell you out,  for that would be an act of Treason  :-*
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline WillyWump

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2012, 09:00:10 PM »
Dear friends,

I was dealt a jarring blow 2 days ago when I spoke to MissP on the phone. While the conversation was pleasant enough, I was taken aback by the voice...

It was something of a cross between Jonathon Winters and Truman Capote, with a touch of Minnie Mouse.

It is shocking.

-W

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2014 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.