Main Forums > In Memoriam

My Father

<< < (3/3)

ImisstheOldTimes:
Well Dad, finally cried today for you. I hate the fact you were so prideful and stubborn that you didn't seek help. Still trying to deal with things. Love you, miss you lots!

Ann:
((((((Heidi))))))

I can't believe it's been two years already.

Hope you're doing well (all things considered).

Heartfelt hugs,
Ann
xxx

BT65:
Heidi, I'm just now reading this thread.  I read your initial post, wow, that was powerful.  Beautiful, and honest.

I hope you're doing alright, I know how difficult it is to lose a parent you love (trust me).  Time does heal things a bit.  Be good to yourself.

Betty

ImisstheOldTimes:
Thank you Ann and Betty, I think time moves so quickly as we get older, I can't believe it's been two years now. Amazing the ability to adapt!

Hugs to both of you,
Heidi

ImisstheOldTimes:
Well, just seems like we were in the hospital singing you Happy Birthday, today, not sure what was going to happen, that you would be gone in the morning.

I remember looking into your blank eyes, empty, no more dad, no more stupid jokes that only you laughed at, then the rest of us would laugh at you.

No more "bang bang, I got my guns out" when we play cards. No more phone messages on my work phone saying that it was "General Flapjack."

No more peachies cal vrone. No more rise 'n' shine - "it's a bright bright bright morning...oh what a happy day!"

Just memories, love you dad!

Heidi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version