HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

STD QUESTION AND HIV TESTING TIME

<< < (2/6) > >>

RapidRod:
I was going to laugh, but for some reason I believe you are serious. YES, even if she was shy of 2 days. Now keep using the rain coats and you won't be getting a leaky faucet or HIV.

Andy Velez:
Metro, you are responsible for your own health. I never think it's a good idea to rely upon someone else's report about their having tested negative.

The fact that you tested negative at 77 days (11 weeks) is more than just encouraging. The average time to seroconversion is 22 days and all but the very smallest number of those who are going to seroconvert will have done so within 4-6 weeks after an exposure. Also, your condom would have protected you until it broke.

Should you decide to re-test at 13 weeks i certainly expect you would test negative again.

Cheers,   

metrodance007:
hey just came back from the clinic im negative at 96 days so should i retest in 6 months or could i relax?

Andy Velez:
You're done. You're HIV negative. Period. End of story.

Get on with your life and keep those latex condoms handy....and use one everytime you have intercourse.

Cheers,

metrodance007:
nice some hiv counselor told me to test at 6 months since my encounter was 'high risk' and the hiv tends to hide in the gonorrhea virus or something like that , now is she smoking or what? and wasnt my encounter low risk even though i got gonorrhea it was unprotected 2 times unprotected

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version