HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Couple of Questions

<< < (2/5) > >>

Rhino:
ARS will cause you more worry than anything else relating to AIDS. Because it can look like so many other things its easy for you to convince yourself that some simple symptom like a fever is related to HIV. There are a million things that can cause a fever beside HIV. I myself had high fever post exposure (102) and I turn out negative.

DO NOT INVESTIGATE ARS SYMPTOMS !
DO NOT SPECULATE ABOUT ANY SYMPTOMS YOU ARE HAVING !

Thrust me.

Rhino

QuestionGal:
I don't have a fever, and never had.  Like I said, it was more for my own knowledge.

Rhino:
I know. I'm not sure you will get a definitive answer to that question because ARS is not a definitive group of symptoms. It would be difficult to differentiate an ARS fever from a "normal" one based on the temperature.

The rest of my reply was just a warning to be very carefull when looking at ARS symptoms.

Sorry if my post was a little "heavy".

Ann:
Rhino,

I don't know who you are or where you sprang from, but we don't discuss symptoms in this forum. Symptoms or even the lack of symptoms mean nothing when it comes to hiv infection.

Please refrain from giving "advice" here until you know more facts concerning hiv. OK? If you've got questions of your own, start your own thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann

Ann:
Gal,

As I just mentioned to Rhino, symptoms, or even the lack of symptoms, means nothing when it comes to hiv infection. Only the antibody tests will reliably reveal your true hiv status and a conclusive test is one taken at three months.

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version