Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

AIDSmeds Forums Technical Problems: Report Them Here

<< < (33/44) > >>

mitch777:
Thanks guys.
We do have a security system. Norton.
I haven't used ccleaner in awhile (on the old computer) and don't have an anti-malware program as far as I know but this is a new computer and am having the same problem ONLY on this site.
Ann is probably pulling out her hair by now with me. :-[
Sorry if I'm being such a dope.

Ann:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on September 03, 2013, 08:02:12 PM ---
Ann is probably pulling out her hair by now with me. :-[

--- End quote ---

I learned years ago to not pull my hair over anything posted on this forum. ~looks over at Am I and sighs~ I've had enough problems with hair loss over the years as it is - being a baldy might suit Miss PrissyPoulèt, but it wouldn't suit me.

I do, however, often have the imprint of a keyboard on my forehead.

I don't know what to suggest, Mitch. Nobody else seems to be having this problem, and it's weird that it's continued with your new computer. Maybe it's the mutating effect of the radon in your basement? We know Kenny had it down there next to your prissy charming laundry baskets the other day.

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Ann on September 04, 2013, 07:20:49 AM ---I learned years ago to not pull my hair over anything posted on this forum. ~looks over at Am I and sighs~ I've had enough problems with hair loss over the years as it is - being a baldy might suit Miss PrissyPoulèt, but it wouldn't suit me.

I don't know what to suggest, Mitch. Nobody else seems to be having this problem, and it's weird that it's continued with your new computer. Maybe it's the mutating effect of the radon in your basement? We know Kenny had it down there next to your prissy charming laundry baskets the other day.

--- End quote ---

TOO FUNNY!  Perhaps his new laptop needs HAART?

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Ann on September 04, 2013, 07:20:49 AM ---I learned years ago to not pull my hair over anything posted on this forum. ~looks over at Am I and sighs~ I've had enough problems with hair loss over the years as it is - being a baldy might suit Miss PrissyPoulèt, but it wouldn't suit me.

--- End quote ---
Maybe a pictar of your imprinted head would make a nice Avatar to remind us all about your dedicated efforts AND since your cat seems to wander off so often. :)
Kenny tells everyone that I pluck a hair from his head every time he messes up. As you can see...

I guess that radon is the culprit. Those prissy laundry baskets used to be butch. Radon seems to work in mysterious ways. 8)

Jeff G:
If anyone is experiencing slow loading pages and a sluggish forum please report the issues here . Thanks .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version