Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

AIDSmeds Forums Technical Problems: Report Them Here

<< < (31/44) > >>

Ann:

--- Quote from: leatherman on July 20, 2013, 10:17:31 AM ---however, in a thread that has vanished about Washington state ASOs and ADAP, I simply typed in two URLs and the site automatically coded them up for me like this:

http://schacctf.org
http://catawbacare.org

however after several attempts, I find that you are totally correct in that coding any combination of two photos/urls craps out in the error

--- End quote ---

The thread that vanished, vanished because soliciting for funds is not permitted here.

And yes, posting links directly will always turn them into live links. Don't know what's up with not being able to post more than one instance of code (for links or photos) though. It's a misery mystery.

mitch777:
Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but once today and once yesterday when typing a reply I ended it using an emoticon. As soon as I clicked on " :)" my entire post vanished other than " :)". There was no way to retrieve the text. (and I didn't hit any wrong buttons/keys)

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on July 31, 2013, 08:50:58 AM ---Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but once today and once yesterday when typing a reply I ended it using an emoticon. As soon as I clicked on " :)" my entire post vanished other than " :)". There was no way to retrieve the text. (and I didn't hit any wrong buttons/keys)

--- End quote ---

If you click an emoticon after spell check or during a preview without an active cursor on the page it will do that , so before adding an emoticon make sure your cursor is active and doing the blinky thing and it wont happen . 

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on July 31, 2013, 09:04:02 AM ---If you click an emoticon after spell check or during a preview without an active cursor on the page it will do that , so before adding an emoticon make sure your cursor is active and doing the blinky thing and it wont happen .

--- End quote ---
Thanks Jeff. That's weird. OK, I'll be sure to keep the cursor blinking. LOL! :)

mitch777:
I'm not sure if it's me or this site but after reading a thread I click on the back arrow to get back to the main forums page and nothing happens. I end up constantly having to begin again from the POZ google search to get back.
This is the only site that I am having this problem. Anyone else?

it started a couple days ago and has got worse since.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version