Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

AIDSmeds Forums Technical Problems: Report Them Here

<< < (23/41) > >>

Ann:

--- Quote from: JazJon on April 14, 2013, 04:30:16 AM ---Are we supposed to be able to edit our own posts?  I found some embarrassing grammar mistakes in a thread I replied to last week that I would like to correct.   I hovered my mouse all over my message and don't see the usual edit link or icon anywhere on my own post.   If yes, where did I miss it?   If No, bummer.

--- End quote ---

You now only have 30 minutes to edit a post. This is due to abuse of the edit button.

Look at it this way - if you haven't corrected grammar or spelling mistakes by then, loads of people have already seen it, so why sweat it? Also, if you want to go back and add some additional information, it's best to create a new post because people who read the original post usually won't see the new information. If you've posted something (such as a personal detail) that you later regret, get in touch with me via PM and I'll sort it out.

PFOUR2013:
Hi everyone -- I am new here.  I've been trying to post a little bit about myself and some questions for you in the Living With forum.  Every time I click "Post" I am taken to a new page with an error that reads "Forbidden."  Can someone help me?

Thanks!

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: PFOUR2013 on May 08, 2013, 08:03:07 AM ---Hi everyone -- I am new here.  I've been trying to post a little bit about myself and some questions for you in the Living With forum.  Every time I click "Post" I am taken to a new page with an error that reads "Forbidden."  Can someone help me?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

I am looking into having someone look into it  :o  ... I just posted in living with so I'm not sure what the problem is but it will be addressed asap . Im moving this thread into the proper forum so that the tech gods see it .

PFOUR2013:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on May 08, 2013, 08:10:49 AM ---I am looking into having someone look into it  :o  ... I just posted in living with so I'm not sure what the problem is but it will be addressed asap . Im moving this thread into the proper forum so that the tech gods see it .

--- End quote ---

I just tried again this evening and it looks like everything is working now.  Hail the almighty tech gods!

Thanks!

WillyWump:
is it just me, or are the Forums running unusually slow? It takes like 20 seconds after I hit reply to get to the screen to type in...which is a long time for an old man like me cause I forget what I was going to type.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version