Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

AIDSmeds Forums Technical Problems: Report Them Here

<< < (3/45) > >>

Ann:

--- Quote from: BT65 on December 14, 2011, 04:44:57 AM ---I don't have this symbol.  Any chance the topics will be put back on the left side?

--- End quote ---

Sorry, my mistake. Some of my pages are a little different due to being a mod. :o

Ann:

--- Quote from: spacebarsux on December 14, 2011, 01:30:00 AM ---
Also, I haven't figured out how to move straight from one forum to the other. If I wanna go straight from "Off Topic" to "Living With" for example??

--- End quote ---

Use the "Jump to" drop-down box at the bottom of the page, in the lower right-hand corner.

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Ann on December 14, 2011, 07:23:44 AM ---Use the "Jump to" drop-down box at the bottom of the page, in the lower right-hand corner.

--- End quote ---

That's not very useful -- it's extremely cumbersome to scroll WAYYYYYYYYYYYY down every time you need a certain function. What moron SMF web designer would place that down there?

If Timothy H. has the abilities to move that box somewhere up top it would be great.

Tim Horn:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on December 14, 2011, 10:06:04 AM ---That's not very useful -- it's extremely cumbersome to scroll WAYYYYYYYYYYYY down every time you need a certain function. What moron SMF web designer would place that down there?

If Timothy H. has the abilities to move that box somewhere up top it would be great.

--- End quote ---

Workin' on it now.

Tim Horn:
I've coded a Forums Index for the left panel and it will appear on all pages in the Forums. Note that I've made the Forums Index and Stats blocks collapsible - just click on the "-" or "+" signs in the header box for each to open or close them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version