Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (2/874) > >>

WillyWump:
I had a date with someone who has decent feet and not those hoove things that you have that the doctors keep chopping on. Anyways, Went to Cici's pizza and stuffed myself with Hot cinnamon rolls... (I may have to take 4 fish-oils to counteract the 2 platefulls of rolls)

denb45:

SHAMEFUL  ;D  we have a Cici's pizza  next to a very large trailer-park, and when I went to that place I wasn't very impressed w/ their menu, in fact I got sick the next day, and never returned to the place  ???
I think that Cici's pizza  has moved to another location, and where it used to be is now a Golden Corral

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: denb45 on November 18, 2011, 02:11:38 PM ---
SHAMEFUL  ;D  we have a Cici's pizza  next to a very large trailer-park, and when I went to that place I wasn't very impressed w/ their menu, in fact I got sick the next day, and never returned to the place  ???

--- End quote ---

Yes, their pizza is horrible, I just go there for the Cinnamon rolls.  ;D

denb45:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on November 18, 2011, 02:15:23 PM ---Yes, their pizza is horrible, I just go there for the Cinnamon rolls.  ;D

--- End quote ---

The Golden Corral where that Cici's pizza  is now, is even worse, I got sick there as well, eating a spinach-salad w/ them horrible dry ass eggs they put on it  YUCK  ???

denb45:
I never knew that Miss P had club-feet, now the word is out  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version