Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (708/907) > >>

ds4146:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on October 14, 2013, 05:56:03 PM ---MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY!!!!

So on my first visit today I only got a half dozen donuts, but I think next time I will get a glazed donut with a scoop of Mocha Ice cream on top...AMIRITE!

--- End quote ---
Did you wear BIG, BIG, BIG sunglasses to cover them eyes and the drippings? 8)

Habersham:

His eyes are dripping so much yellow thick mucousy stuff he couldnt see his finger.

Hellraiser:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on October 14, 2013, 05:56:03 PM ---MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY!!!!

PRAISE! Yes people that IS a Dunkin Donuts and a Baskin Robbins under the same roof! Why didnt we think of this before now?

and it is a mere couple blocks from my humble abode.

So on my first visit today I only got a half dozen donuts, but I think next time I will get a glazed donut with a scoop of Mocha Ice cream on top...AMIRITE!

--- End quote ---

Did we not tell you that this very thing was across the street from the hotel in Chicago?  We sent you pictures and everything.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Hellraiser on October 15, 2013, 10:17:20 AM ---Did we not tell you that this very thing was across the street from the hotel in Chicago?  We sent you pictures and everything.

--- End quote ---

Actually you people didnt send me SHIT. I kept requesting a pic of an authentic Chicago Dog and kept getting "If you wanted to see a chigaco dog you should have come bitch" in reply.

Sooo full of fail.

Although I gotta give half props to Bocker for sending me a pic of a Chicago Dog advertising pic from the side of a bus  ::)

Hellraiser:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on October 15, 2013, 05:28:13 PM ---Actually you people didnt send me SHIT. I kept requesting a pic of an authentic Chicago Dog and kept getting "If you wanted to see a chigaco dog you should have come bitch" in reply.

Sooo full of fail.

Although I gotta give half props to Bocker for sending me a pic of a Chicago Dog advertising pic from the side of a bus  ::)

--- End quote ---

Good, you should've been there.  You deserve it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version