Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (592/834) > >>

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on May 23, 2013, 08:08:06 PM ---There is no delay and the sound is almost too good , someone I talk with always comments when my dog walks by to go out the pet door . I rarely use the camera but love being able to talk online .

--- End quote ---
well golly!
I always wondered how well it worked.
Still don't quite understand how it works.
Both parties would have to be online in order to use it so, if not, do you have to "pre-call" and say "lets Skype"?
Or do you just make the call on Skype in hopes the person you want to talk to is already online?
(I know very few people who would reliably be online during most of the day)
Or... are these silly questions and my presumptions all wrong? ::)

Anyway, at least I learned how to post pictures online.
Thanks Betty! :)
It's nice to be complimented on my extraordinary computer skills. 8) ???

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on May 24, 2013, 07:19:17 AM ---well golly!
I always wondered how well it worked.
Still don't quite understand how it works.
Both parties would have to be online in order to use it so, if not, do you have to "pre-call" and say "lets Skype"?
Or do you just make the call on Skype in hopes the person you want to talk to is already online?
(I know very few people who would reliably be online during most of the day)
Or... are these silly questions and my presumptions all wrong? ::)

Anyway, at least I learned how to post pictures online.
Thanks Betty! :)
It's nice to be complimented on my extraordinary computer skills. 8) ???

--- End quote ---

Skype has an instant messenger feature and gives you the ability to be on Skype with multiple choices of statuses , such as away or offline , invisible .

I love the fact that Skype is designed to be simple and easy to use .     

Jeff G:
Anthony Bourdain just ate at sizzler and liked it .

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on May 26, 2013, 09:39:24 PM ---Anthony Bourdain just ate at sizzler and liked it .

--- End quote ---

Oh, saw that one -- the Koreatown episode. I think he was just being nice to that artist guy that took him there. That meal looked downright hostile.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on May 26, 2013, 09:52:14 PM ---Oh, saw that one -- the Koreatown episode. I think he was just being nice to that artist guy that took him there. That meal looked downright hostile.

--- End quote ---

I think you are right . Golden Corral has a pot roast the not quiet but almost rivals some of the oxtail in the finest Chicago German restaurants , kidding aside it really is worth going for .   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version