Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (555/934) > >>

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on May 04, 2013, 09:48:23 PM ---Yes, of course you did.  ::)

DO you ever just wanna let your hair down and run out and just get you a big 'ol Big Mac??

--- End quote ---

I prefer a double quarter pounder with cheese, super-sized

ps: but I get Five Guys instead, or Shake Shack

pps: wait until you see what I'm cooking tomorrow

Rev. Moon:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on May 04, 2013, 08:51:05 PM ---I'll see your Chicken Fried Steak and RAISE you a Puerca de Frita (Fried Pork Chop with jalepeno cream sauce).

--- End quote ---

Puerca de Frita?  Whatdafucc?  That's not even proper Spanish.   Goes to show how "authentic" your Mexican food place is.  Not.

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Rev. Moon on May 05, 2013, 01:04:11 AM ---Puerca de Frita?  Whatdafucc?  That's not even proper Spanish.   Goes to show how "authentic" your Mexican food place is.  Not.

--- End quote ---

It's Puerto Rican, Cuban or Dominicana, preferably with Goya Adobo con Pimiento fake spice mix (not that Guilhermina has ever visited those lovely places. She's only been 10 miles over the border of Coahuila state.

Syeed the Egyptian is pulling a fast one over her. Next thing you know Syeed will be serving her some llama dried fetuses.

Miss Philicia:
Just for Wumpy... (sorry, had to do take-out as I can't endure the inside of a Micky D's...)

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on May 05, 2013, 08:46:29 AM ---Just for Wumpy... (sorry, had to do take-out as I can't endure the inside of a Micky D's...)

--- End quote ---

I see you ordered an extra potato cake....carbs and fat gurl.

--- Quote from: Rev. Moon on May 05, 2013, 01:04:11 AM ---Puerca de Frita?  Whatdafucc?  That's not even proper Spanish.   Goes to show how "authentic" your Mexican food place is.  Not.

--- End quote ---

Well whatever, it's was perco de something.

Why yall gotta be hatin', yall know Im down here living the culinary dream in San Antonio, Tejas!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version